Powerful Election commercial against Dr Oz for killing so many dogs

Box Ox

Yes,Dr Faucci has compassion

Yikes.

So you don't actually have a beef with Dr Oz over what he does to beagles?

P.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
mmmm hmmmmmm ;)
I;m serious .I know many of the Trump supporters cant understand this but those of us you call 'Woke" dont think our side is perfect. If this is being done by anyone they should face severe punishment regardless of party .

Box Ox

well if this is true he should be blasted for it,just as dr Oz deserves to be blasted over it
mmmm hmmmmmm ;)
I;m serious .I know many of the Trump supporters cant understand this but those of us you call 'Woke" dont think our side is perfect. If this is being done by anyone they should face severe punishment regardless of party .

Oh? Doesn't sound like it.

October 10, 2022

"Why Anthony Fauci is the greatest public servant I have known"​

wilberforce15

Testing on animals is quite normal, and you use the least human thing necessary. Sometimes, a beagle is the best tool to use. Get over it.
Yes, it's sad. But a healed human is worth a hurt dog.

Box Ox

I am not paying to see your article ,sorry

I've got a subscription. Can copy and paste parts of it if you want. But I figured that being from the Washington Post you probably already have a pretty good idea of what it says given the title.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Testing on animals is quite normal, and you use the least human thing necessary. Sometimes, a beagle is the best tool to use. Get over it.
Yes, it's sad. But a healed human is worth a hurt dog.
If telling yourself that makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night,well good for you

wilberforce15

If telling yourself that makes you feel better and helps you sleep at night,well good for you
Yes, I sleep just fine knowing that healed humans are worth hurting any animals.
Because humans are more important than animals. Even you are.
I'd gladly hurt a beagle to do research to save your life.

Would you do the same for me?