Powerful Election commercial against Dr Oz for killing so many dogs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A clump of cells dependent on a host to keep it alive certainly is not a baby and that's not up for debate.
you are wrong and you seem to enjoy being wrong
All babies, in the womb, and out of the womb, are totally dependent on others for survival.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When a heart beat is detected in the clump of cells, why is your comparison then?
He doesn't care.
Abortion is a sacrament to the religion of leftism.

It's just like the dumb savages that were sacrificing children before Abrahamic religions outlawed it. If not for Europeans conquering them, they would still be doing it here.

Wally

No one likes using animals for testing but the plain fact is, testing on animals can positively impact human lives.

Now, if things were reversed, the media would be out there finding folk saved as a direct result of animal testing. Is Fetterman against new medical innovations?

• Dogs are used in research on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), which is the most common fatal human genetic disorder diagnosed in childhood - DMD also occurs naturally and is fatal in dogs.
  • Dogs are especially suitable for cardiovascular studies due to the resemblance in heart connectivity and size to the human heart.
  • Experiments on dogs led to the discovery of insulin to treat diabetic patients, the development of blood transfusion procedures and the creation of the electrical defibrillator to restore normal heart rhythm.
  • The efficiency of some new cancer drugs are tested in dogs with the same cancers as humans, as they can have a benefit for both humans and dogs.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
All babies, in the womb, and out of the womb, are totally dependent on others for survival.
again, even the government dosen't recognize a Fetus as a person. Try and claim a clump of cells as a dependent on your taxes and see how that works for you. Social Security Numbers can't be issued to a clump of cells either.

you can try and make a moralistic argument but it falls very flat very quickly

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Most dependent of all that is born.
I never said it wasnt dependent on others for care,but even you can certainly see the difference between a clump of cells being unable to survive outside of a host womb and a newborn baby surviving outside of the womb.

Wally

again, even the government dosen't recognize a Fetus as a person. Try and claim a clump of cells as a dependent on your taxes and see how that works for you. Social Security Numbers can't be issued to a clump of cells either.

you can try and make a moralistic argument but it falls very flat very quickly
So if the government decides a 3 month old baby is not a person infanticide is ok?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republicans:
-You want my guns? Come and take them!
-Don't tread on me!
-Men need to act like men!
-Gays need to go away!
-I drive a Ford F250 and eat steak every day!

Also Republicans: "I am afraid to step foot outside in a city like Philadelphia."

I love this narrative you're pushing!

Hopefully more of you leftists insult regular Americans who have to deal with all the terrible crime. Keep it up!