Pre-loaders instructed to not give a :censored:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
He is an employee who feels the need to bring a potentially offensive flag to work, doesn't care how it may affect others. He Wants to file a grievance against other teamsters for no reason other then he is displeased with how they work.
If they are not doing a proper job then he should bring it up to them or ask for another loader, not start a process that could affect another teamsters job.

I don't disagree with your assumption of his character based on his prior posts.

I do however, disagree that loading pkgs to their proper shelves is "coddling".

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Sadly
I think that's probably exactly what the preload sups think.

Is that wrong?

Consider what's expected of us. Is it too much to ask to have my air loaded someplace other than my 8000 shelf?

I mean, I did it. I did it before Preload Assist Labels. I didn't feel like I was coddling anyone.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is that wrong?

Consider what's expected of us. Is it too much to ask to have my air loaded someplace other than my 8000 shelf?

I mean, I did it. I did it before Preload Assist Labels. I didn't feel like I was coddling anyone.
I'm saying the preload sups feel
Anything more than on the right truck is coddling us.

Trust me I'm with you. I spend more time sorting my truck now than I did 10 years ago. There's something wrong with that.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No you can't file on load quality.

Just continue to put unacceptable everyday.

I feel your pain. I don't expect perfect but some type of descending would be nice.
Just like you can't file on their bs numbers....the funny thing is they go hand and hand...drag your sup up to the car everyday to point out the load....they will almost always agree with you on the load.. When they wine about the numbers bring up the load...they know it's screwed but really what are they going to do...I feel bad for them especially the ones who are decent people

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm saying the preload sups feel
Anything more than on the right truck is coddling us.

Trust me I'm with you. I spend more time sorting my truck now than I did 10 years ago. There's something wrong with that.
And way less misloads than 10 years ago... I swear early in my career I would only get 3 or 4 a month... This is totally ups fault for dumbing down the system...and shoving more work down everyone's throat....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Is that wrong?

And you had to walk in snow both ways with 200 lb packages on your back also... How times have changed...lol

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Gangsta!!!!
You know "what it do".
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448763990.020983.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hate to tell you. But I don't even know where to find the list of guys who said load quality is unacceptable. I asked where the list was available during qualifying. Nobody knew. Not the preload sup, 2 FT On Cars, OMS, or center manager.
Makes me feel better.

I put some pretty creative stuff in there.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It is not our job to coddle the drivers. Deal with it.
If you worked in my center I'd tell you your job is to set the drivers up for success. What you do in the car in the morning directly influences that driver's day. You give them a crappy load, you give me crappy numbers. I don't like crappy numbers.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Hate to tell you. But I don't even know where to find the list of guys who said load quality is unacceptable. I asked where the list was available during qualifying. Nobody knew. Not the preload sup, 2 FT On Cars, OMS, or center manager.
Thats the quality of work ethic and intelligence by the supes lol. Not a shot at you partner its all good lol.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Loaders arent trained right anyway, all these loaders have no idea their not even being trained right, thats the funny part. Any :censored2: could load the truck wrong nowadays with the idiot supes training them the wrong way. Their dumbing down the job thats why loaders arent trained right. The loaders arent trained to use commonsense, the addition n subtraction game based on size n volume and square foot capacity on a particular shelf, not trained to put bulk stops on rear or floor meaning more than 6 to 10 boxes for same stop that have size and weight to them. And i ask have you or any loaders been taught these strategies and skill? More to loading trucks than looking at a label n putting it on the shelf AKA DUMBING DOWN THE JOB.
Jump, the job isn't that hard to figure out. Yeah there are plenty of things the new guys need to learn. But there is only so much a supervisor can do when someone can't read a number on a box and put it in the right spot. It's not rocket science.