Pre-loaders instructed to not give a :censored:

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thats the quality of work ethic and intelligence by the supes lol. Not a shot at you partner its all good lol.
I blame corporate for shoving software down our throats and then expecting us to just guess. When they do put training modules out it is on stuff that will probably change in 2 weeks. It's comical.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Jump, the job isn't that hard to figure out. Yeah there are plenty of things the new guys need to learn. But there is only so much a supervisor can do when someone can't read a number on a box and put it in the right spot. It's not rocket science.
Its not hard to figure out your right but the company is still DUMBING DOWN the job and not training them right. The older loaders know how to load a truck because they had to use commonsense, spend more money on technology that dont work, like i said DUMBING DOWN THE JOB dude lol. Ive been here long enough to know what works and what doesnt work. Ask any old school driver and they will tell you the loads always were better than what they are now. Now its just a STEVIE WONDER load and WORLD WAR 6 in the back of the truck. Honestly the loaders make your job 100 times harder than what it has to be. Honestly i dont even know why they have loaders, just a waste of time, money and benefits. And the only reason i say that is once again their not trained right just like the drivers arent trained right either, this job is learn as you go, always has and always will be because of the quality of the people training the trainees. Love ya to death FRIGID but thats the gods honest truth, ask any old school guys with over 20 years in and they will tell you the same thing im saying.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I blame corporate for shoving software down our throats and then expecting us to just guess. When they do put training modules out it is on stuff that will probably change in 2 weeks. It's comical.
You get it my man, your an intelligent guy, and i aint saying that to kiss your asczz, but you know what the REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD is homeboy lol.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If you worked in my center I'd tell you your job is to set the drivers up for success. What you do in the car in the morning directly influences that driver's day. You give them a crappy load, you give me crappy numbers. I don't like crappy numbers.
You get crappy numbers because ie has made a business decision to give me 2 minutes to get 10 boxes out of a bricked out car get them onto a handtruck that was also buried in the car,get them into the business, scan them, get a signature from someone on the phone, get back to the truck and try to squeeze the handtruck back in the proper spot then roll out....the numbers are based off a PERFECT load... Sorry man, that's not happening on many of the loads and I know you have seen it first hand...we are not given enough time to do the job properly and safely especially with the size of boxes and amount of pkgs on the cars today...period..end of story

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Jump, the job isn't that hard to figure out. Yeah there are plenty of things the new guys need to learn. But there is only so much a supervisor can do when someone can't read a number on a box and put it in the right spot. It's not rocket science.
You pay someone 8.00 an hour you get 8 misloads a day.... Fair days work for fair days pay...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Its not hard to figure out your right but the company is still DUMBING DOWN the job and not training them right. The older loaders know how to load a truck because they had to use commonsense, spend more money on technology that dont work, like i said DUMBING DOWN THE JOB dude lol. Ive been here long enough to know what works and what doesnt work. Ask any old school driver and they will tell you the loads always were better than what they are now. Now its just a STEVIE WONDER load and WORLD WAR 6 in the back of the truck. Honestly the loaders make your job 100 times harder than what it has to be. Honestly i dont even know why they have loaders, just a waste of time, money and benefits. And the only reason i say that is once again their not trained right just like the drivers arent trained right either, this job is learn as you go, always has and always will be because of the quality of the people training the trainees. Love ya to death FRIGID but thats the gods honest truth, ask any old school guys with over 20 years in and they will tell you the same thing im saying.
Stop dissing Stevie wonder... I think he could loAd better than some of these dudes now days... Just make sure he doesn't get his long weave sucked into the conveyors scalp him up real good