Preload: Almost had a golden shower today....

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
One of my loaders drivers left him a "surprise" under a piece of paper in RDR yesterday.
His bins were packed, so I helped him for a few minutes and almost dropped an 57lb package on this "surprise." Thankfully, I noticed right before disaster struck that something was under the paper...
Less than an hour into the shift my coworker or I could have smelled like R Kelly's sheets and that's a problem.
IMAG6810.jpg

According to my coworkers, this isn't the first time and typically it seems malicious.

Have y'all ever dealt with homemade "apple juice" and any tips on what to do about it?

sandwich

The resident gearhead
One of my loaders drivers left him a "surprise" under a piece of paper in RDR yesterday.
His bins were packed, so I helped him for a few minutes and almost dropped an 57lb package on this "surprise." Thankfully, I noticed right before disaster struck that something was under the paper...
Less than an hour into the shift my coworker or I could have smelled like R Kelly's sheets and that's a problem.View attachment 192820
According to my coworkers, this isn't the first time and typically it seems malicious.

Have y'all ever dealt with homemade "apple juice" and any tips on what to do about it?
So.... nothing happened. The end.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I always enjoy when you get a preload assignment with 3 very clean, organized cars, and then there is this 4th little pukehole that smells like human feces with trash, bottles (and yes, pee bottles) everywhere.

I would have picked up that bottle with a printed greviance form and given it to you.

BlackCat

I always enjoy when you get a preload assignment with 3 very clean, organized cars, and then there is this 4th little pukehole that smells like human feces with trash, bottles (and yes, pee bottles) everywhere.

I would have picked up that bottle with a printed greviance form and given it to you.

What is your grievance ?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Less than an hour into the shift my coworker or I could have smelled like R Kelly's sheets and that's a problem.View attachment 192820

Next time pour it out on his seat

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup

A Stern glare, most likely, maybe a passive aggressive note, but probably not a grievance form.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

No need for that. Driver needs to get a warning letter.

Box Ox

Drivers: A sureproof way to not forget your piss bottles is to cap them, plastic/release bag them and then put them in your backpack/bag/whatever and toss them later. Might sound stupid but it works out fine for me.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Drivers: A sureproof way to not forget your piss bottles is to cap them, plastic/release bag them and then put them in your backpack/bag/whatever and toss them later. Might sound stupid but it works out fine for me.

It disturbs me to sit in traffic next to one of our trucks and wonder if at any moment they could be, ah, ya know.
Don't make eye contact, ever.

rod

Retired 22 years

A true surefire way to avoid this is to use a public/private restroom. You can't tell me you are delivering to an area that don't have a library-gas station-fast food place- park with restrooms-other businesses-or some secluded woods to use. Anyone peeing in a bottle is just plain lazy.

Box Ox

A true surefire way to avoid this is to use a public/private restroom. You can't tell me you are delivering to an area that don't have a library-gas station-fast food place- park with restrooms-other businesses-or some secluded woods to use.

I can tell you that. There are such areas. And again, everybody has cameras. I'm not risking a trip to the woods.