Preload: Almost had a golden shower today....

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
One of my loaders drivers left him a "surprise" under a piece of paper in RDR yesterday.
His bins were packed, so I helped him for a few minutes and almost dropped an 57lb package on this "surprise." Thankfully, I noticed right before disaster struck that something was under the paper...
Less than an hour into the shift my coworker or I could have smelled like R Kelly's sheets and that's a problem.View attachment 192820
According to my coworkers, this isn't the first time and typically it seems malicious.

Have y'all ever dealt with homemade "apple juice" and any tips on what to do about it?
Every :censored2:ing day, pigs!

rod

Retired 22 years
I can tell you that. There are such areas. And again, everybody has cameras. I'm not risking a trip to the woods.

If your management team insists on you peeing in a bottle and you do it you are either running scared or need better union representation. NO ONE should have to pee in a bottle

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A true surefire way to avoid this is to use a public/private restroom. You can't tell me you are delivering to an area that don't have a library-gas station-fast food place- park with restrooms-other businesses-or some secluded woods to use. Anyone peeing in a bottle is just plain lazy.
Could be scared, a bonus driver, or a runner-gunner?

Box Ox

You can't tell me you are delivering to an area that don't have a library-gas station-fast food place- park with restrooms-other businesses-or some secluded woods to use.

Thought a little more about this, and one's perspective on it probably depends on where they're located. Some folks run very rural routes in the middle of nowhere all day. A wizz in the woods and swinging by one's farm to wizz the horse is no problem. Some folks are in a more urban area where there's a public bathroom every other door.

I'm in an area of massive suburban sprawl, where lengthy work commutes between nice neighborhoods in the sticks and the office are the norm. So I'm both in a populated area, and not near public bathrooms.

So nobody's really wrong about it.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A true surefire way to avoid this is to use a public/private restroom. You can't tell me you are delivering to an area that don't have a library-gas station-fast food place- park with restrooms-other businesses-or some secluded woods to use. Anyone peeing in a bottle is just plain lazy.
In his defense, there isn’t always a bathroom. I have three gas stations on my route. First one looks like a crime scene. No way I’m going in there. Second one, the septic field failed and they have two porta potties that people stand on the seats of to poop. Not using those. Third one is remodeling their bathroom. That leaves the vet at the beginning of my route, great bathroom, and the insurance company in middle of my route and a real estate office near the end. Makes for long hours holding my urine sometimes. I won’t go outside because as he said, cameras.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
85F87FD9-95FE-4A1E-86A9-8F5FDFB7AE7E.jpeg
In his defense, there isn’t always a bathroom. I have three gas stations on my route. First one looks like a crime scene. No way I’m going in there. Second one, the septic field failed and they have two porta potties that people stand on the seats of to poop. Not using those. Third one is remodeling their bathroom. That leaves the vet at the beginning of my route, great bathroom, and the insurance company in middle of my route and a real estate office near the end. Makes for long hours holding my urine sometimes. I won’t go outside because as he said, cameras.

You need one of these