Preload: Almost had a golden shower today....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Baby wipes.
giphy-1.gif

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Funny this as I got in one car this morning to find three Poland Springs with their new yellow water and I counted 7 empty Snapple glasses and $1.37.

Some drivers are just horrific.

VelcroVestsAreTearable

Worlds Okayest Sup
Exactly! Most people don’t want to resort to using the bathroom in their trucks. But if they do, no one else should ever have to see evidence of it. It’s simple courtesy.
I hope you wash your hands after you pee all over your fingers---then again what do you do with no place to wash?

Exactly. I question every discoloration on a package now. Was that rain or urine?

Daf

One of my loaders drivers left him a "surprise" under a piece of paper in RDR yesterday.
His bins were packed, so I helped him for a few minutes and almost dropped an 57lb package on this "surprise." Thankfully, I noticed right before disaster struck that something was under the paper...
Less than an hour into the shift my coworker or I could have smelled like R Kelly's sheets and that's a problem.View attachment 192820
According to my coworkers, this isn't the first time and typically it seems malicious.

Have y'all ever dealt with homemade "apple juice" and any tips on what to do about it?
Pour it out on the seat

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Manager is in Chicago and won't be back for several days.RED TAG. Seriously, I get a hazmat responder. Until then, no work performed.
As a responder, it's a polite no thanks! I only clean up spills from packages. Someone spills their energy drink and the PD is shut down, I might be kind enough to offer paper towels so they can clean it up. Or not. If UPS wants a responder, they'll have to call someone else or an outside one.

Last edited:

Daf

So here is an idea, how about the driver throw it in the garbage at the end of the day. Otherwise have his management do it for him.

Dr.Brownz

Only once in my carear have I had to turn the inside of the truck brown....I pray to the LAWD that I dont have to experience that type of atrocity again.