Preload manager texted me today and asked me...

Indecisi0n

I enjoy it a lot so far. Super laid back, no running around bs. I'm out of work by 330 and have the rest of the day to do whatever, but yeah I've been running my business at a much smaller scale right now.

I'm not making as much money as I was when I was in business full time but my stress level is way lower and I can tell my quality of life is already improved.
Have you been working out?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I enjoy it a lot so far. Super laid back, no running around bs. I'm out of work by 330 and have the rest of the day to do whatever, but yeah I've been running my business at a much smaller scale right now.

I'm not making as much money as I was when I was in business full time but my stress level is way lower and I can tell my quality of life is already improved.
Sounds familiar.

Good luck

Over 70

I echo your experience. Last Friday we could of dug another service up around noon but the sup said meh it's Friday, nothing that can't wait until Monday. Grab the dump and run a few loads of gravel to the barn till 230 and shower time till 3.

Complete 180...