Preload Problems

Future

Victory Ride
So I went to my steward this AM and he in turn talked to the driver for me. My steward did say the driver has gotten a warning letter a few years back about doing this same thing, and if he does it again they'll take more aggressive action(whatever that means).

So I went to my steward this AM and he in turn talked to the driver for me. My steward did say the driver has gotten a warning letter a few years back about doing this same thing, and if he does it again they'll take more aggressive action(whatever that means).[/quoteYou did
Good job using my advice. By no means am I trying to defend his behavior. In essence we are all Brothers in this workplace the last thing we want to do is go to Mgt and maybe get someone fired. Use our chain of command on this issue (Teamsters) to get the message to this individual. You gained alot of respect from me using the correct option. Keep us informed.

datmorg

Good job using my advice. By no means am I trying to defend his behavior. In essence we are all Brothers in this workplace the last thing we want to do is go to Mgt and maybe get someone fired. Use our chain of command on this issue (Teamsters) to get the message to this individual. You gained alot of respect from me using the correct option. Keep us informed.

Yeah, I already didn't want to go to management in the first place. I completely forgot about going to my steward!Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

Bio hazard needs a designated responder to clean it up. I'm assuming you guys load pkgs directly on it? Wohhh, fuggin people.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So one of the driver's I load for pisses on his truck. I mean you can actually see the stream going down the 2000 shelf! I have been dealing with this ever since I have been moved to this work area(about 9mths). He's good for it at LEAST 2x a week. I don't want to report and get him in trouble; however, after this AM I threw up from the smell of it. I asked the other guys on my belt have they noticed it when they used to load the area and they all say it just something he has always done. I don't want to deal with the smell anymore, what should I do?
Maybe the driver got tired of dealing with your craptacular loads. I would not talk to the driver in question...I would just post about it on the internet...lol

twoeddies1

If this guy can do it.. so can he
IMG_89902933416019.jpeg

S

selfcancelsignal

So one of the driver's I load for pisses on his truck. I mean you can actually see the stream going down the 2000 shelf! I have been dealing with this ever since I have been moved to this work area(about 9mths). He's good for it at LEAST 2x a week. I don't want to report and get him in trouble; however, after this AM I threw up from the smell of it. I asked the other guys on my belt have they noticed it when they used to load the area and they all say it just something he has always done. I don't want to deal with the smell anymore, what should I do?
He prob. just pees in a bottle during his break & forgets to put the lid back on it, just like I mistakenly did just the other day while covering another route.? Whoops.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

gagirl187

I understand that sometimes there are inopportune times when a driver has to go. However, to leave urine in a truck, to urinate in a truck or even to bring it back in a bottle and leave it in the building is unacceptable!! I was a porter for 14 years, and that, being a biohazard, should be dealt with. It SHOULD be cordoned off 15 feet and an outside company should come in and take it. Where I work it's about $3,000 per...don't know where you are so it may differ. But if you hit ups a few times in their pockets, they will do something about it. I understand you not wanting to cause problems for him/her, but that is so nasty and very disrespectful to the ones that are left to deal with it. For Gods sake at least pour it our before you come back to the hub. Good luck. We very seldom see it anymore where I work.