Preload to Full time ?! Please read.

Themanthatdid

So I applied for FT and got on as a TCD. HR told me to work local sort until I officially become a driver, after a month they told me to go on pre-load for 3 weeks and then I’ll start driving. It’s been three weeks and I just keep getting the run around. Today finally I was told they was converting me from TCD to full time ?

Why would they do this ? I wanted to start my packet as a TCD not a full time driver. I did not get hired off the street. The whole purpose of me staying with this job was to get red-circled and now it seems like I’m getting the short end of the stick.

How can I go about this ?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
t-
So I applied for FT and got on as a TCD. HR told me to work local sort until I officially become a driver, after a month they told me to go on pre-load for 3 weeks and then I’ll start driving. It’s been three weeks and I just keep getting the run around. Today finally I was told they was converting me from TCD to full time ?

Why would they do this ? I wanted to start my packet as a TCD not a full time driver. I did not get hired off the street. The whole purpose of me staying with this job was to get red-circled and now it seems like I’m getting the short end of the stick.

t-s

542thruNthru

There is nothing you can do. Either take the FT position or stay preload.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

So you’re trying to game the system and you’re mad they won’t let you

^^^^That post sums it up perfectly. You don't have to take the position. Can stay making $15 hr or $21 as a RCPD.