Preload vs unload

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
E

who said I'm crying :censored2:? having a bitch ass supervisor didn't help. it's a :censored2:ty job anyways lol lets be real here who wants to handle packages for years to come with hopes of being a driver one day. that's pathetic
When you're still in moms basement in 10 years and I'm cashing 4 figure checks don't cry to us about it.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Look kids, that Domorepaylessups kid is back.

This thread is just so much fun. He even called Gumby and Brownslave bad names.

Is this going to be fluff part 3????

upschuck

E

who said I'm crying :censored2:? having a bitch ass supervisor didn't help. it's a :censored2:ty job anyways lol lets be real here who wants to handle packages for years to come with hopes of being a driver one day. that's pathetic
Have you read your first post?

hyena

E

image.gif

DoMorePayLessUPS

I just started at UPS almost two weeks ago working the preload. At first it wasn't that bad until they assigned me with a :censored2: supervisor. I still really wasn't used to loading 2 trucks and this lady assigned me 3 trucks while constantly being on my ass telling me to go faster. :censored2: job. Luckily, I was told I don't have to work with her anymore and they're moving me to the unload to see if I'd fit better there. I was wondering if the unload is easier? And I don't have to worry about :censored2: like misloads? Any advice will do cause I'm starting to hate that place already. I want to stay strictly cause of the benefits, I hope unloading isn't as stressful

Unloading is way easier, bro.. less stress and pressure as all you have to do is literally throw the packages onto a conveyor belt and keep it moving. I'll tell you, though, there's still gonna be a supervisor on your ass occasionally telling you to work faster but much less so than as a preloader. It's an easy job man, just don't let the sight of all the boxes on that truck and realizing you have to unload them scare you.. just like preloading, eventually, it'll be over.

DoMorePayLessUPS

E

Sometimes ya gotta do what's hard to do what's easy, champ