Preloader...what to expect for the first couple weeks

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Who's got the pop corn?

Gonna get real now.
tumblr_n724zirTUH1rw3flto1_500.gif

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Just wanted to get this in before things escalate @matty_lawn. Never doubted your physical ability to do the job. The mental aspect will separate those that can and those that can't. Just be prepared.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I don't mow lawns I do construction and carry 100Lb+ barrows full of stone dust or a couple hundred pounds of pavers around in 90 degree humid weather all day full time, but please tell me how a couple hundred boxes an hour is so hard

As everyone has stated the physical aspects of the job is not what is the most difficult part of the job. The question is are you mentally tough enough?

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
As everyone has stated the physical aspects of the job is not what is the most difficult part of the job. The question is are you mentally tough enough?

I don't get it. Everyone says that the physical part is the worst;being sore and tired. But now it's mental? I'm sure I can handle some dorky, chubby pu telling me to speed up without laughing at him. What else is there? This is an honest question not me being a smartass

PT Car Washer

I don't get it. Everyone says that the physical part is the worst;being sore and tired. But now it's mental? I'm sure I can handle some dorky, chubby pu telling me to speed up without laughing at him. What else is there? This is an honest question not me being a smartass
Just don't turn the belts off. Either work faster and harder or have boxes falling off around you. Lucy in the chocolate factory.