Prescription Drugged Driver

ssups

guy in Pacifica, on Morphine, gabapentin, fentanyl, oxycodone everyday has been showing some erratic driving behavior....like running red lights , been on these drugs for years ,guy needs rehab...only matter of time before he hurts someone

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...so you thought the best course of action was to register on an anonymous Internet chat forum rather than relay your concerns to your local management team or police department...?

Faceplanted

But they're prescriptions and in this great country of Murcia if the driver has scripts he can drive high as a kite all day. Meanwhile your after work pot smoker or weekend coke user is a criminal.

Box Ox

How would you know exactly what the driver is taking anyway? It's medical information.

65185867.jpg

Faceplanted

didn't think you'd be allowed to drive on pain killers. seems very dangerous
It's one of those things that unless involved in a very serious accident and tested nobody will really know. Imho even typical anti anxiety/anti depressants can affect your driving, yet many drivers are on xanex or other crap. A decent dosage of that makes you a zombie. There is a driver in my hub who has went through personal issues, every morning he looks like a zombie and I as well as management probably know why.

In my group of drivers I see guys antsy in morning pcm or looking out of it. If you have any idea of side effects if prescriptions you can tell exactly what people are on. Many drivers also tell others, so I doubt this is a troll

Driving is serious especially with a 10,000lb vehicle and I treat it as so, many don't. I personally can't even take Benadryl while on duty as it affects me at work in ways I don't like

ssups

It's one of those things that unless involved in a very serious accident and tested nobody will really know. Imho even typical anti anxiety/anti depressants can affect your driving, yet many drivers are on xanex or other crap. A decent dosage of that makes you a zombie. There is a driver in my hub who has went through personal issues, every morning he looks like a zombie and I as well as management probably know why.

In my group of drivers I see guys antsy in morning pcm or looking out of it. If you have any idea of side effects if prescriptions you can tell exactly what people are on. Many drivers also tell others, so I doubt this is a troll

Driving is serious especially with a 10,000lb vehicle and I treat it as so, many don't. I personally can't even take Benadryl while on duty as it affects me at work in ways I don't li

ssups

medical information is protected by HIPAA if you have are healthcare provider, does not affect the general public, My concern is kids.....many think its ok....until someone gets hurt then the finger pointing at the ones that know and why didn't they expose them....the truck is a lethal weapon

livin the dream

also if the guy was in so much pain to be taking all of that, just go on disability. I don't even like to go to work hung over, let alone :censored2:ed up on narcotics