Presents, what'd y'all get?

Marne Vet

Beer making kit, Flyers Club Box seats, Boxers since I shred mine all the time, Phillies tickets, and a bunch of Gift Cards. The usual actually. Always centers around beer and sports.

Marne Vet

I think your right. My wife's remote starter sucks. Thought it was a weak battery, but replacing that didn't help.

I can email my car from anywhere to start with the UConnect that's installed from the factory. Our lot isn't close enough that I can slow down and start the vehicle before punching out, so it comes in really handy during very cold, or very hot days.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I can email my car from anywhere to start with the UConnect that's installed from the factory. Our lot isn't close enough that I can slow down and start the vehicle before punching out, so it comes in really handy during very cold, or very hot days.
Thanks for the info. GM has that ability, but I doubt my truck has the factory set up. I'm sure I could add whatever it needs though. Something I've thought about doing.

rod

Retired 22 years
A Kindle book reader thingy. Love it. Reading the latest Grisham book for free. I won't say how. Beats Goodwill.

My wife pays WAY more attention to her Kindle Fire than she does to me. I've even told her she should upgrade to the latest Kindle Fire H.D. It makes it easier for me to go about my business when she has her nose in a book.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I have appealed to a higher authority The Big man in red ! Plus St Pat was an Eagles fan he always wore green . I think he had Shady McCoy's number on the back of his cassock.
PS McCoy's father works in the Harrisburg Hub !
Back to Christmas.............

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I received a Chromecast dongle. It works great on the TV streams Netflix,HBO GO,Utube etc right from your smart phone or tablet.Plugs into HDMI port and USB port for power.Streams from my comcast WIFI seamlessly no buffering whatsoever.

Returntosender

Tequila
IMG_0041.JPG