President Biden: One Year In Office. Success Or Failure?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
It’s amazing that Biden got 81,000,000 votes and is the most popular elected president in history (proven most secure election in history) yet you don’t see 1 “Build Back Better” hat anywhere while I still see MAGA hats. I don’t even see a Biden sticker on cars? You think all these Biden voters and lovers would be coming out in droves to proclaim their love for him. Come on Biden voters on here tell me how great of a job he is doing and how bad Orange man is.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It’s amazing that Biden got 81,000,000 votes and is the most popular elected president in history (proven most secure election in history) yet you don’t see 1 “Build Back Better” hat anywhere while I still see MAGA hats. I don’t even see a Biden sticker on cars? You think all these Biden voters and lovers would be coming out in droves to proclaim their love for him. Come on Biden voters on here tell me how great of a job he is doing and how bad Orange man is.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U voted for him

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Even before he cheated his way into the Presidency, his Net Worth increased something like 1000% over a 3 year period due to his "Book Deal"....
WHAT BOOK? I CAN'T FIND IT OR FIND ANYONE THAT HAS BOUGHT OR READ IT!

GTFOH!

Box Ox

Even before he cheated his way into the Presidency, his Net Worth increased something like 1000% over a 3 year period due to his "Book Deal"....

GTFOH!

1.jpg

2.jpg

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
The man is a total POS yet he's the best the democrats could put in. I don't care what anyone says. He cheated his way in. As a man he's garbage and as a potus he's even worse. Democrats will vote for a Democrat no matter how horrible the candidate is. Just look at his approval rating at @ 40%!!! WTF is wrong with this 40%? He has screwed up America in a single year big time. His screw up in Afghanistan is beyond believable and folks have seemed to already have forgotten the immense degree in which he screwed that up including getting troops killed. Three more years of this guy? Really? How is America going to be to survive 3 more years if this is what he's done in one? He is so completely incompetent and corrupt.

Darmark7

Come on Biden voters and lovers on this forum tell us why you love this man so much. Tell us what a great job he is doing. Tell us how he saved us from orange man. We know you are the majority out there (most popular elected president ever in the most secure election ever) stop being a P U $ $ Y and show us all who you are. We are all waiting to see how much you love this man. The Union told us all to vote for him so I know I’m the only one here that didn’t. I don’t mind being in the minority. Show us how proud you are to be in the majority that loves this guy.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Come on Biden voters and lovers on this forum tell us why you love this man so much. Tell us what a great job he is doing. Tell us how he saved us from orange man. We know you are the majority out there (most popular elected president ever in the most secure election ever) stop being a P U $ $ Y and show us all who you are. We are all waiting to see how much you love this man. Come on the Union told us all to vote for him so I know I’m the only one here that didn’t. I don’t mind being in the minority. Show us how proud you are to be in the majority that loves this guy.

They will not admit...it was never about loving Biden.. they were so concentrating on hating Trump that they were willing to put anybody in the White House knowing full well that their selection could possibly destroy this nation.

The man is nearly 80 and he is thinking about running in 2024...he is delusional to say the least. Similar to Hoffa claiming that he would of won the last election if he decided to run...

It happens with old age... you break down physically and mentally...Just study Biden’s history... he is going fast and he doesn’t know it.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They will not admit...it was never about loving Biden.. they were so concentrating on hating Trump that they were willing to put anybody in the White House knowing full well that their selection could possibly destroy this nation.

The man is nearly 80 and he is thinking about running in 2024...he is delusional to say least. Similar to Hoffa claiming that he would of won the last election if he decided to run...

It happens with old age... you break down physically and mentally...Just study Biden’s history... he is going fast and he doesn’t know it.
Those same people would be the first to bail if America was attacked.

Box Ox

GTFOH!
Probably only searched it on the Internet... LOL....GTFOH

Sure did. That OK? You said you couldn't find it so I assumed you'd searched too.

Darmark7

The man is nearly 80 and he is thinking about running in 2024...he is delusional to say least. Similar to Hoffa claiming that he would of won the last election if he decided to run...

Biden has done just the opposite of Trump so these Biden supporters on here that hated Trump should be singing praises to Biden. The problem is these people only hated Trump because they was told to hate Trump. They were sheep that was led to say and think what the MSM told them. They are now hiding because they know they was fooled Into supporting a fool.

Box Ox

GTFOH!
OK...here's 1!

Probably only searched it on the Internet... LOL....GTFOH

FJB
Sure did. That OK? You said you couldn't find it so I assumed you'd searched too.
Try a Bookstore where a lot of books are. The interesting ones are up front.

You're welcome. :)

Darmark7

Did you buy the book and are you proud to be an owner??
Book deals have always been known as a way to launder money. Add in paintings and you got a way that a person making less than $200k a year can have multiple million dollar homes. Biden family is as corrupt as they come.
Remember when Democrats was so upset about Trump‘s (legal) bankruptcy?

Last edited: