President Biden: One Year In Office. Success Or Failure?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I found the information you apparently couldn't find. I'm sorry if that's upsetting for you.
LOL...Typical left-wing spin.
Rather than address the main point, you deflect just like your Most Beloved Leader has programmed you to.

To your twisted point: one has to Google Pathetic Biden's "Book" to find it because it doesn't even rate its own display in 2nd Hand Bookstores...

Keep watching CNN and MSN for further broadcasted triggers...

oldngray

nowhere special
Book deals have always been known as a way to launder money. Add in paintings and you got a way that a person making less than $200k a year can have multiple million dollar homes. Biden family is as corrupt as they come.
Remember when Democrats was so upset about Trump‘s (legal) bankruptcy?
And most of the books are bought by the same donors who buy thousands. Dirty slush funds.

Box Ox

LOL...Typical left-wing spin.
Rather than address the main point, you deflect just like your Most Beloved Leader has programmed you to.

To your twisted point: one has to Google Pathetic Biden's "Book" to find it because it doesn't even rate its own display in 2nd Hand Bookstores...

Keep watching CNN and MSN for further broadcasted triggers...

Left wing spin? I've never read Biden's books either and wouldn't want to. I just found them with a Google search after you said you couldn't find them. Sorry if that's upsetting for you.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Dang @Box Ox I thought we had finally found a Biden supporter on this thread. I am still waiting for all his supporters on BC to come out in droves to defend their leader and tell us what a great job he is doing.

Box Ox

Since you completely ignored the context of my comment, you’re either a Biden-not or not something else.
Any idiot can search the Internet and find Anything….
As you’ve shown here.

Don’t you understand the point I made?

Nope. Please, go on. :)

Dang @Box Ox I thought we had finally found a Biden supporter on this thread. I am still waiting for all his supporters on BC to come out in droves to defend their leader and tell us what a great job he is doing.

I voted for Biden because Orange Mussolini had to go. But moderates have been bailing on the Democrats in droves since the election. Mostly since our disastrous Afghanistan exit. To say Biden is doing a great job right now would be a complete denial of reality. I don't mind saying it. I don't feel like I have an official political team that I play for.

Darmark7

I voted for Biden because Orange Mussolini had to go.
I don’t watch or have a TV so I wasn’t informed from MSM what a horrible job Trump was doing. All I know was life under Trump was good for me and my family. Just what did the “Orange Mussolini” do that made you know he had to go?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I don’t watch or have a TV so I wasn’t informed from MSM what a horrible job Trump was doing. All I know was life under Trump was good for me and my family. Just what did the “Orange Mussolini” do that made you know he had to go?
He's programmed and doesn't know it.
Don't waste your time. Comprehension was erased and various forms of Biden devotion were implanted.

Box Ox

Even if Biden is a failure, and the Democrats are going down in flames in November..... at least Stacey Abrams still gets to be president of Earth. :)

"Stacey Abrams just boldly went where no Georgia gubernatorial candidate has gone before.

Abrams, the Georgia politician who's running for governor of the state this year, had a surprise cameo in the latest episode of Star Trek: Discovery, appearing as the president of United Earth.

A scene at the end of the season four finale, "Coming Home," introduces the United Earth president, and Abrams gets several lines, announcing that "United Earth is ready right now to rejoin the Federation, and nothing could make me happier than to say those words." She also has a discussion with Discovery's main character, Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green), about Earth rejoining the Federation, and this scene closes the episode."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You and Orange Mussolini should decide whether it was actually my vote or (still) a RIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEDDDDDDDDD election that got us Biden. :)
It was rigged.
That's not even debatable, check the definition of the word buddy.

That doesn't absolve you of your part in putting your fascist dear supreme leader Joe in charge

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Even if Biden is a failure, and the Democrats are going down in flames in November..... at least Stacey Abrams still gets to be president of Earth. :)

"Stacey Abrams just boldly went where no Georgia gubernatorial candidate has gone before.

Abrams, the Georgia politician who's running for governor of the state this year, had a surprise cameo in the latest episode of Star Trek: Discovery, appearing as the president of United Earth.

A scene at the end of the season four finale, "Coming Home," introduces the United Earth president, and Abrams gets several lines, announcing that "United Earth is ready right now to rejoin the Federation, and nothing could make me happier than to say those words." She also has a discussion with Discovery's main character, Michael Burnham (Sonequa Martin-Green), about Earth rejoining the Federation, and this scene closes the episode."
Only on Paramount+

Darmark7

Biden has been in office a little over a year and this is what I found in the urinals when I went to go use the bathroom at a business. They are in every urinal and was put in there by the owner.

40A4264F-CF2E-4F07-AB8B-48EC8C848393.jpeg

Darmark7

Must be a Putin/trump supporter.
Yep that has to be the reason because Uncle Joe is doing such a great job in every area that everyone loves him now. The 81,000,000 all time record voters love him even more than ever. These fake polls that has him as the lowest approval rating in history are all just ran by Putin/Trump supporters. Joe and Kamala are so popular that in 2024 he will get over 100 million votes this time around. Just a hand full of “Putin/Trump“ supporters would dare vote against him. I’m glad you know the true pulse of America and know that only brainwashed people don’t see how great things are going out there. Sheesh we all know Biden‘s face will be right next to Kamala’s or Mount Rushmore one day Soon.

Last edited:

vantexan

Yep that has to be the reason because Uncle Joe is doing such a great job in every area that everyone loves him now. The 81,000,000 all time record voters love him even more than ever. These fake polls that has him as the lowest approval rating in history are all just ran by Putin/Trump supporters. Joe and Kamala are so popular that in 2024 he will get over 100 million votes this time around. Just a hand full of “Putin/Trump“ supporters would dare vote against him. I’m glad you know the true pulse of America and know that only brainwashed people don’t see how great things are going out there. Sheesh we all know Biden‘s face will be right next to Kamala’s or Mount Rushmore one day Soon.
He's done one thing. He's made even Never Trumpers miss Trump.