President Biden

floridays

Trump and his worshippers still believe the election was stolen. I couldn’t take part in that belief. Still interested in elections. Not in crowning a king. Even if the elected idiot makes incredibly terrible decisions.
I don't worship (Trump) him, I know it was rigged.

Biden is a (your) Dick Tater, by action, not up for argument, no discussion needed.

Did you vote for the clown?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Trump and his worshippers still believe the election was stolen. I couldn’t take part in that belief. Still interested in elections. Not in crowning a king. Even if the elected idiot makes incredibly terrible decisions.

I suppose I would be in denial and try to blame others too, If I actively participated in the destruction of our country.

floridays

I suppose I would be in denial and try to blame others too, If I actively participated in the destruction of our country.
Just ask the * @Box Ox if he voted for the * Biden and if he did does any of what has transpired attach to his vote.

I'll ask you (@Box Ox) , Does, or do any of Biden's choices or mandates attach to you Biden voters?
He's your guy, you put him there. Just a question, are you responsible, yes you @Box Ox, you personally.

Last edited by a moderator:

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Just ask the prick @Box Ox if he voted for the prick Biden and if he did does any of what has transpired attach to his vote.

I'll ask you (@Box Ox) , Does, or do any of Biden's choices or mandates attach to you Biden voters?
He's your guy, you put him there. Just a question, are you responsible, yes you @Box Ox, you personally.
Boomers love political theater. Drama queens.

Box Ox

Just ask the prick @Box Ox if he voted for the prick Biden and if he did does any of what has transpired attach to his vote.

Did you vote for the clown?

Do you need me to quote all the times I’ve said I voted for Biden or something?

Earlier this year I said that Republicans should do better in choosing their 2024 Presidential candidate. That may no longer be necessary. The God Emperor now has a great shot.

baklava

Earlier this year I said that Republicans should do better in choosing their 2024 Presidential candidate. That may no longer be necessary. The God Emperor now has a great shot.
You are responsible for Biden not replacing a toilet paper roll in the Lincoln bathroom, you voted for him

floridays

Boomers love political theater. Drama queens.
If you jackasses can't answer a simple question, consider it theater to avoid responding you have defined yourself.

Here's a statement for you @baklava, you are incapable of original thought and cannot support anything spoon fed to you.

Bring your best.

floridays

I know you voted for the clown, wanted to have you admit it once again. I actually consider you as intelligent and thoughtful, that said you are yellow dog, period.

The (your) god emperor is in office now, your dictator (dick tater), what you clowns accused Trump of being.

Once again, democrats have no place in picking a republican Presidential candidate, thankfully rinos are losing their ability to pick a candidate as well

baklava

I know you voted for the clown, wanted to have you admit it once again. I actually consider you as intelligent and thoughtful, that said you are yellow dog, period.

The (your) god emperor is in office now, your dictator (dick tater), what you clowns accused Trump of being.

Once again, democrats have no place in picking a republican Presidential candidate, thankfully rinos are losing their ability to pick a candidate as well
you are incapable of original thought

baklava

I read your :censored2: :poop: , that is my basis.
I'm smarter than you or more truthful or both.
You’re neither. You love red team/blue team drama. You can’t even think outside those parameters. You’re too emotional to ever concede anything and have an intellectually honest debate.

baklava

Try me bozo. I'm both.
Balls in you court, bring your best.
What’s the point? I’d be arguing with tucker carlson. Or Ben Shapiro. Or Dan bongino, or whatever right wing dickwad you’re glued to that you’d be parroting. Unlike you I have original thoughts, and heterodox views. You have nothing interesting to offer. There’s at least a few interesting right wingers on here, you’re not one of them.

floridays

What’s the point? I’d be arguing with tucker carlson. Or Ben Shapiro. Or Dan bongino, or whatever right wing dickwad you’re glued to that you’d be parroting. Unlike you I have original thoughts, and heterodox views. You have nothing interesting to offer. There’s at least a few interesting right wingers on here, you’re not one of them.
You just conceeded, you are afraid to take me on.
I've read your stuff, I knew you would wrinkle like a cheap suit.

You got no nuts bozo, try me.