President Biden

Box Ox

That's just silly. You don't evacuate the troops before you evacuate the civilians, period. And the Taliban offered to let us control Kabul until we got everyone out. Biden told them we only needed the airport. How'd that work out?
They lived there for some reason! They probably thought the puppet government we put in place would fight..they didn’t fight.

So the Biden plan was actually to evacuate Americans and Afghan SIV holders in the middle of a months-long civil war with no US troops on the ground?

83191.jpeg

Poop Head

Judge me.
There is much more to hate the democrat party for than the Afghan exit. That’s just the cherry on top that can’t be ignored or “right wing talking point” awayed. CRT is real and the indoctrination of young Americans in our school is real, I got the Bernie Sander’s Castro literacy rate talking point from my high school government teacher in Texas, I can only imagine how :censored2:ed the blue states are today. Biden supports that. It’s honestly the most evil :censored2: they are doing in my opinion and the most dangerous for the future of this country, the taliban is nothing compared to the marxists within our borders indoctrinating the next generation of Americans.
Im beginning to think they :censored2:ed up Afghanistan as a distraction.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I don’t think anyone anticipated what a bunch of cowards the Afghan Army we spent years training and millions arming would be.

They wouldn’t fight for themselves. Apparently we didn’t see this coming, or people would have evacuated before we pulled out.
They knew years ago that the ana would fold like a cheap suit. Anyone who brought it up was reassigned.

Re-Raise

So the Biden plan was actually to evacuate Americans and Afghan SIV holders in the middle of a months-long civil war with no US troops on the ground?
Why did we waste years training and millions arming them, just to see them leave the weapons and run away. Apparently there was a misconception that they could and would fight for themselves.

floridays

He's your dick, you voted for him.

In other news,

Biden mandates vaccines,

And you clowns called Trump a Dick Tater,
film at 11

Box Ox

He's your dick, you voted for him.

In other news,

Biden mandates vaccines,

And you clowns called Trump a Dick Tater,
film at 11

Trump and his worshippers still believe the election was stolen. I couldn’t take part in that belief. Still interested in elections. Not in crowning a king. Even if the elected idiot makes incredibly terrible decisions.