President Biden

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
General Milley was trying to reassure the world that the adults were in charge of our military and nuclear weapons. The rest of the worlds intelligence agencies were already reporting how unhinged from reality trump was becoming.
You mean like the current dysfunctional occupant of the oval office at present.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
General Milley was trying to reassure the world that the adults were in charge of our military and nuclear weapons. The rest of the worlds intelligence agencies were already reporting how unhinged from reality trump was becoming.
Boy, the TDS after effect still has a grip on you... Seek help.lol

What Milley did was treason. He should be led to the gallows and face his punishment like the true white man that he is. :devil3:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It’s not treason since we are not at war with China. They are adversaries not enemies. It is sedition and possibly espionage though.
"The act of plotting or conspiring constitutes sedition. The act of treason occurs when action is taken, but direct action against the government is not the only way to commit treason. It is also treasonous to assist those who are taking action in any way, or to align with enemies of the government." What Is Sedition? Comparing It to Treason & Insurrection

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"The act of plotting or conspiring constitutes sedition. The act of treason occurs when action is taken, but direct action against the government is not the only way to commit treason. It is also treasonous to assist those who are taking action in any way, or to align with enemies of the government." What Is Sedition? Comparing It to Treason & Insurrection
Enemies. The Chinese are not currently considered enemies by our military, only adversaries. I heard it from a retired general. He said it could be considered sedition and espionage but it would be a tough sell for treason. Technically I guess

PT Car Washer

Boy, the TDS after effect still has a grip on you... Seek help.lol

What Milley did was treason. He should be led to the gallows and face his punishment like the true white man that he is. :devil3:
If this is true then trump should be standing next to him with a rope around his neck for negotiating and surrendering to the Taliban.

vantexan

If this is true then trump should be standing next to him with a rope around his neck for negotiating and surrendering to the Taliban.
Difference is Trump has every right to negotiate with the enemy as president. He has every right to withdraw our troops after arming the Afghanis to the teeth to fight the Taliban. Milley had no business going around Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
E_RfwGeXMAc6u36.png

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Enemies. The Chinese are not currently considered enemies by our military, only adversaries. I heard it from a retired general. He said it could be considered sedition and espionage but it would be a tough sell for treason. Technically I guess
You heard it from a retired general.

How do you know his opinion is not as corrupt as Milley's?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
He was anti Milley. It made sense

If we decided to attack China, that would require Congress declaring war, at which point China would be the enemy. If Milley did say that he would warn them before an attack, it would be an admission that he intended to commit treason. What is the charge for conspiring to commit treason?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Milley wanted to keep his job. He's a Trump appointee. And Biden was elected, and Biden's going to be sworn in, and Milley wants to keep his job. Milley could very well have made phone calls, and, of course, he would tell the Biden people." Hey, you know, look, I'm laying the groundwork for you to take over, don't worry, nothing's going to happen crazy, even though we all know that Trump's a loon"
That's what motivated General Milley. Keep his job.

UnionStrong

If we decided to attack China, that would require Congress declaring war, at which point China would be the enemy. If Milley did say that he would warn them before an attack, it would be an admission that he intended to commit treason. What is the charge for conspiring to commit treason?
Sedition

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Milley won't even get his wrist slapped. Biden will cover for him and the liberal "news" will just attack Trump like they have always done.

The Dimocrats are above the law..........Something is going to break and it will be ugly.

UnionStrong

Milley won't even get his wrist slapped. Biden will cover for him and the liberal "news" will just attack Trump like they have always done.

The Dimocrats are above the law..........Something is going to break and it will be ugly.
Next election when the try and rig it again, may not end well

PT Car Washer

If Congress declared war against China why would General Milley need to inform them? China and other countries wore worried about an unhinged American president. General Milley simply informed them that trump was contained.

Box Ox

If Congress declared war against China why would General Milley need to inform them? China and other countries wore worried about an unhinged American president. General Milley simply informed them that trump was contained.

I guess we should hope that our generals are informing any competitors/enemies worried about President Biden's clearly declining mental state that he's also contained, eh?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

In a highly illegal coup of military command, taking civilian oversight of military operations out of the picture. If Trump were unhinged Congress needed to take care of it. Instead they fabricated charges, wasted millions on "investigations", and still failed to establish anything impeachable. I realize you hate this country and the constitution, and are ok with doing anything necessary, no matter how illegal, to achieve the ends you think are right. That's pretty much how communists think, down to the letter.

Please, continue your paroxismic adulation of the destruction of our country at the hands of the people you worship. Ignore everything your supreme leader has actually done that Trump was accused of. Don't complain to me when you can't participate in society because your mandarin lessons aren't going well.

vantexan

The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff answers to 2 people, the Secretary of Defense and the Commander-in-Chief, also known as the President. His role is strictly advisory, he has no command authority. If it's true that he did talk to the Chinese as well as undermine the President's authority over the Pentagon, he violated the Constitution and should be held accountable. All who want to play politics here should keep in mind that if civilian control over the military is jeopardized then our whole system is jeopardized. It won't seem so funny to you when a right wing group of officers tries to take out a left wing administration. You will realize very quickly that the Jan. 6th protest wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government. Better hope that our military keeps its oath to uphold the Constitution. And as a conservative I hope our administration also remembers to keep its oath to uphold the Constitution. Stranding citizens in a war zone and allowing millions of illegal immigrants to stream across the border makes me wonder.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right