President Biden

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Two of President Joe Biden's 19th-century ancestors on his father's side are believed to have owned three slaves, according to recent findings from genealogist Alexander Bannerman.
He absolutely had a slave holding ancestor. It came out during the campaign. When the owner died he didn’t free any of them, he gave them away to other family members. Scumbag. And it was more than 3.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Here for all of you yahoo's that said trump didn't have a plan for Afghanistan....

Box Ox

Two of President Joe Biden's 19th-century ancestors on his father's side are believed to have owned three slaves, according to recent findings from genealogist Alexander Bannerman.

Sounds like a pretty clear-cut case for reparations payments to me. Let’s see if he tells Jill to go get the checkbook.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1631803263802.png

Box Ox

Do you think President Biden should be compensated for the lost property of his ancestors?

Are you meaning to deflect attention away from reparations for African Americans just because Biden now has some direct skin in the game?

But to answer your question: Sure. It'd help me feel more comfortable in asking the Queen of England for my own historical grievance reparations.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Are you meaning to deflect attention away from reparations for African Americans just because Biden now has some direct skin in the game?

But to answer your question: Sure. It'd help me feel more comfortable in asking the Queen of England for my own historical grievance reparations.

Israel 🇮🇱 should be getting a ton of money from Egypt..with over 5,000 years interest to boot..🕎

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What Milley did was treason. He should be led to the gallows and face his punishment like the true white man that he is. :devil3:
The corrupt corporate media doesn't want you to know what Milley really said, because if he committed treason, then he's going to be tried. It's apparent he's incompetent, because Afghanistan was an embarrassment. It's just insane how bad that was and Milley signed off on it. It's Biden's fault, but Milley executed that, he should have resigned.
If he's innocent, he should want that transcript out. If he didn't do anything wrong, as he says, he should be demanding, ordering, because he's in charge, the Pentagon to put out the transcript.
This thing is gonna blow.

vantexan

The corrupt corporate media doesn't want you to know what Milley really said, because if he committed treason, then he's going to be tried. It's apparent he's incompetent, because Afghanistan was an embarrassment. It's just insane how bad that was and Milley signed off on it. It's Biden's fault, but Milley executed that, he should have resigned.
If he's innocent, he should want that transcript out. If he didn't do anything wrong, as he says, he should be demanding, ordering, because he's in charge, the Pentagon to put out the transcript.
This thing is gonna blow.
The Secretary of Defense is over the Pentagon, not Milley. So if the transcript isn't released it's the Biden administration covering for him.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The Secretary of Defense is over the Pentagon, not Milley. So if the transcript isn't released it's the Biden administration covering for him.
He's a man in charge that could order the Pentagon to put out the transcript.
The sentence didn't read well.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Biden has humiliated the US. The Taliban is laughing at us.
8,000 illegals under a bridge in Texas as of this morning (up from 4,000 yesterday).
WTF are the democrats doing to this country???

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

8,000 illegals under a bridge in Texas as of this morning (up from 4,000 yesterday).
From Haiti!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

They said 10000 more are coming