President Biden

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

oldngray

nowhere special

Fast forward to 8:32 when the reporter asks about the Russian oligarch. Then keep listening as possibly the same reporter asks him why he stopped taking questions from the press and what is he afraid of. They made sure the music was loud to try to drown out the background noise.
The lights are on but nobodys home

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Fast forward to 8:32 when the reporter asks about the Russian oligarch. Then keep listening as possibly the same reporter asks him why he stopped taking questions from the press and what is he afraid of. They made sure the music was loud to try to drown out the background noise.
ED27E9A6-0302-4812-AE69-6CFCB73D5E6B.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The lights are on but nobodys home
His Party is diligently & exhaustibly (on every "channel" & [gag]..."News") doing their best to show how evil the GOP and our last CinC choice (POTUS 45) were to distract from the real issues we are all worried about. We're all feeling them.

Only extremely stupid people cannot see what is going on. (Here's where TDS kicks in)....

If they don't ask "Why now" and "Why is this so much more important than what I think is important", "What is the short future like based on the short past", and see that the "Media" is putting thoughts into their heads, then there is nothing left to say, and they will eventually find themselves hiding in their attics...

FJB

UnionStrong

His Party is diligently & exhaustibly (on every "channel" & [gag]..."News") doing their best to show how evil the GOP and our last CinC choice (POTUS 45) were to distract from the real issues we are all worried about. We're all feeling them.

Only extremely stupid people cannot see what is going on. (Here's where TDS kicks in)....

If they don't ask "Why now" and "Why is this so much more important than what I think is important", "What is the short future like based on the short past", and see that the "Media" is putting thoughts into their heads, then there is nothing left to say, and they will eventually find themselves hiding in their attics...

FJB
People are beginning to realize this predicament we’re in was done on purpose. Even the Hispanics are awake now. Where and when will the breaking point be? An election isn’t gonna change this.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Here is another great idea from the brain surgeons in the White House . Let's spend more money with gas discount cards instead of loosening up the restrictions of oil production and drilling .We were a net exporter of oil and energy independent when Mr. Simpleton came into office . Now we are buying from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and others who produce oil 44% less clean. Not even considering the energy transportation cost to get it here. It is like putting a peeing section in the pool. His catering to the green energy wokies has to stop .

UnionStrong

Here is another great idea from the brain surgeons in the White House . Let's spend more money with gas discount cards instead of loosening up the restrictions of oil production and drilling .We were a net exporter of oil and energy independent when Mr. Simpleton came into office . Now we are buying from Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, and others who produce oil 44% less clean. It is like putting a peeing section in the pool. His catering to the green energy wokies has to stop .
:censored2:ing idiots.

505Levis

Banned
Where's your spin (lie) about the difference of not caring and deserving?
Libs lie so much they can't keep their "opinions" or thoughts/feelings straight because they are all so full of :censored2:.

FJB
Totally Agree, This country needs to wake up and vote republican this November to turn the Senate & House back to the Republicans. FJB