Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is PRIDE month, isn't it???

1655160513824.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Now the idiot in charge is really up Sh-t's Creek . $5.00+ per gallon gas,baby formula shortage, and now there is a tampon shortage for menstruating people . Putin's Coochie Q tip Shortage .

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It's all good though,the imbecile said today at the AFL/CIO Americans are doing better than ever. He would tell a lie if the truth sounded better!

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
A dude comes into the bagel place I eat breakfast at every day. He has a Tesla and I asked him about it. At one point he says, "it's great not paying these gas prices". I say, "yeah, thanks Joe". He says, " I like Joe". Me "oh, you're the one" "how can you defend a guy that's ruining America". Him, "well trump this and trump that". Me, "trump isn't potus". Him, "I didn't come in here to talk politics". Me, "well we are adults and can have a conversation no?"
He walks away obviously very pissed.
Liberals are so thin skinned.
As he walks out the door I say, "listen man, I apologize if I riled you up". He says, "well you did"
What a tool bag.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A dude comes into the bagel place I eat breakfast at every day. He has a Tesla and I asked him about it. At one point he says, "it's great not paying these gas prices". I say, "yeah, thanks Joe". He says, " I like Joe". Me "oh, you're the one" "how can you defend a guy that's ruining America". Him, "well trump this and trump that". Me, "trump isn't potus". Him, "I didn't come in here to talk politics". Me, "well we are adults and can have a conversation no?"
He walks away obviously very pissed.
Liberals are so thin skinned.
As he walks out the door I say, "listen man, I apologize if I riled you up". He says, "well you did"
What a tool bag.
Never apologize to a leftist.
For any reason.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
We are seeing an economy that is bouncing back ? These bubble people inhabitants of the DC swamp land and their media brown nosers should get out and talk to the real people . Like the people living paycheck to paycheck that have to pay more for everything because of Biden's economy. Running cover for this jack ass is pathetic bordering on criminal. The man has no answer .

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Never apologize to a leftist.
For any reason.

Conservatives always bring a better game. I'm happy to throw an olive branch on the chances he may engage me in constructive conversation sometime in the future. It won't happen but I'm sure I'm the better man with a much cleared thinking brain. Liberals are such weak characters it's not even challenging, or fulfilling, engaging them in conversation. They are the opposite of all that they preach to be.
EEEEEFFFF everyone of them.