President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Lying about an election is a pretty big cherry.

I know those 12 mins of video of Democrates lying about rigged elections is very concerning. Glad you see this and we all agree voting has to be more secure.
I’m still waiting on why you stand with Biden with your standards against Trump. If it’s because MSM told you to that’s ok. You wouldn‘t be alone.

fishtm2001

I know those 12 mins of video of Democrates lying about rigged elections is very concerning. Glad you see this and we all agree voting has to be more secure.
I’m still waiting on why you stand with Biden with your standards against Trump. If it’s because MSM told you to that’s ok. You wouldn‘t be alone.
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double-checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the coordinating bodies on election infrastructure and security said in a joint statement issued by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

Darmark7

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double-checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the coordinating bodies on election infrastructure and security said in a joint statement issued by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
How was it the most secure? What did they do this time they didn’t do all the time before to make it more secure? Why review and double check when they already know it was the most secure?
You are a perfect parrot of MSM.

fishtm2001

The New York Times spoke to election officials in every state, including plenty of Republican officials, and all stated there was no evidence of widespread fraud or irregularities in this election. “There’s a great human capacity for inventing things that aren’t true about elections,” Frank LaRose, the Republican secretary of state in Ohio told the Times. “The conspiracy theories and rumors and all those things run rampant. For some reason, elections breed that type of mythology.”

Darmark7

Again we all know why you hate Trump. Ok the election was perfect so that is just another reason you hate Trump. With your own standards of why you hate Trump how then can you stand behind Biden?

Darmark7

'Ok the election was perfect so that is just another reason you hate Trump"

Try making sense.
Ok… One more reason you hate Trump is because the election was secure and he lied about it. Got it?
With your own standards of why you hate Trump how then can you stand behind Biden?
Do you want me to give you multiple choice?
1 MSM told me to hate Trump
2 I would stand behind someone doing some of the same things I said I hated Trump for as long as they are against Trump.
3 I have TDS and don’t know why I think like I do.
4 I’m a liberal and don’t know why I think I do.
5. If none of the above is correct. Please Fill in your response.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ok so the election was secure and the majority including the electoral college elected a blithering idiot . We are really screwed up as a country. The vote was for 500,000.+ babies aborted per year,100,000 fetenyl deaths.8+ % inflation,$5.00+ per gallon gas prices, billions of dollars military equipment surrendered to Al Queda shortages of baby formula,record murders in our cities , our surpreme court justices being threatened with no protection, parents being charged with domentic terrorism,a pourous boarder ....... This jackass and his party has to go

fishtm2001

Ok… One more reason you hate Trump is because the election was secure and he lied about it. Got it?
With your own standards of why you hate Trump how then can you stand behind Biden?
Do you want me to give you multiple choice?
1 MSM told me to hate Trump
2 I would stand behind someone doing some of the same things I said I hated Trump for as long as they are against Trump.
3 I have TDS and don’t know why I think like I do.
4 I’m a liberal and don’t know why I think I do.
5. If none of the above is correct. Please Fill in your response.
He made "the swamp" dirtier.

He personally pocketed millions in taxpayer, lobbyists, donors and foreign dollars.

He corrupted the tax system and cheated on his own taxes.

He lied about having a healthcare plan and tried to gut our existing one.

During the pandemic he sacrificed US lives in an attempt to help his reelection.

He sought to undermine election integrity.

He loves Putin.

He engaged in obstruction of justice.

He attempted to corrupt the Justice Department.

He promoted racism and racist violence.

I'm sure I left a lot out.

Darmark7

He made "the swamp" dirtier.

He personally pocketed millions in taxpayer, lobbyists, donors and foreign dollars.

He corrupted the tax system and cheated on his own taxes.

He lied about having a healthcare plan and tried to gut our existing one.

During the pandemic he sacrificed US lives in an attempt to help his reelection.

He sought to undermine election integrity.

He loves Putin.

He engaged in obstruction of justice.

He attempted to corrupt the Justice Department.

He promoted racism and racist violence.

I'm sure I left a lot out.

That‘s not very good reasons for supporting Biden. Dude it was multiple choice. Come on man.