President Biden

Gotta Go

9F8EAAF7-18D8-4596-9DFF-35900E36AD11.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
"Twenty-one states with fewer total people than California have 42 Senate seats. This undemocratic, unjust system has produced the new Supreme Court rulings on gun control and abortion."

Max Boot
Did you really forget that the House of Representatives is apportioned based on the population of the states, as defined by the census?

Do you really believe that Congress is comprised solely of Senators?

Did you ever graduate from elementary school???

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Did you really forget that the House of Representatives is apportioned based on the population of the states, as defined by the census?

I hope California conducts a census asap. They are moving out of California in droves and CA will have fewer reps and electoral votes.

vantexan

....and poisoning the places they move to.
Even conservative Californians are having it tough. Saw a news report on YouTube about conservatives moving to Idaho. Said they wanted to be somewhere that shared their values but were finding the locals very standoffish. The locals don't want to see their real estate prices jacked way up and taxes with it.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
....and poisoning the places they move to.

Personally I don't agree with this reaction. Any conservative is appreciated. It's also a double whammy when CA loses a conservative and another state gains one. If a conservative isn't welcoming another conservative just because they are from CA they are idiots IMO.
CA has a large conservative base but they aren't located anywhere near LA.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Personally I don't agree with this reaction. Any conservative is appreciated. It's also a double whammy when CA loses a conservative and another state gains one. If a conservative isn't welcoming another conservative just because they are from CA they are idiots IMO.
CA has a large conservative base but they aren't located anywhere near LA.
The problem is Democrats move to red states and then keep voting Dem. I think they are so brainwashed that they move to a red state loving how it is and then think “if we only had Democrats running this place it would be even better” I live in Florida and see this personally with my neighbor that moved here from New Jersey. He still votes Democrat. He hated Trump and he also doesn’t like DeSantis. Ask any Dem that doesn’t like Trump and the majority will also not like DeSantis (even people that don’t live in Florida) which shows you the brainwashing MSM has done to people.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Question… Why is it that the Dems say Trump cheated and stole the election from Hillary yet Republicans would love her to be the one to run against Trump if he ran again while on the other hand Dems say Biden beat the crap out of Trump with no cheating yet they are trying to do everything possible to make sure he can’t run against him again? 🤔❓

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Well Bumbling Biden actually came through with one thing that he pledged throughout his campaign, through the basement window, and in various mumbled speeches he's made and then stopped; that he would work hard to unify the country.

In fact, in his stolen victory speech he said" My whole soul is in this, bringing America together, uniting our people, uniting our nation..."

He did it!

Every conscious American is united in the consensus that he's probably the worst president in recent memory!

newfie

as a german born naturalized citizen of this country i actually had to pass a civics test to earn my citizenship.
while those born here earn that honor simply by showing up in the right place.
I've always thought everyone should be required to pass the same test to graduate from high school.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
as a german born naturalized citizen of this country i actually had to pass a civics test to earn my citizenship.
while those born here earn that honor simply by showing up in the right place.
I've always thought everyone should be required to pass the same test to graduate from high school.
My mother-in-law God bless her was also a german born naturalized citizen. She was so proud and patriotic . She named my wife after Deborah Franklin ,Ben's wife.Poor woman she moved from the foothills of the Alps to a row house in the shadow of the El-train in Fishtown Philadelphia.