President Biden

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
FkiBj_DWYB4YwXB.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Give them money and arms to fight Russia, our mortal enemy!! I can remember back when Republicans hated Russia, wasnt that long ago really. Now the GOP is Putins lapdog
I don't have a problem with helping them fight the Russians.That's not what we're doing.

We're funding their entire government and social welfare system. We're funding their pension and healthcare. And we've refused to actually deter the Russians from the start.

We're not helping them fight, we're their slush fund.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I don't have a problem with helping them fight the Russians.That's not what we're doing.

We're funding their entire government and social welfare system. We're funding their pension and healthcare. And we've refused to actually deter the Russians from the start.

We're not helping them fight, we're their slush fund.
FineTightGrasshopper-max-1mb.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Whether you agree with the aid package or not, the man flew here from front lines of a country that has been brutalized by an evil invader, for this. One of the things MAGA lacks most is basic human decency and civility. Classless clowns. Also a big reason why they lose.
FkjJXGjXkAEtYfM.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Whether you agree with the aid package or not, the man flew here from front lines of a country that has been brutalized by an evil invader, for this.
Whether you agree with the aid package or not, Ukraine is in this position because Joe Biden is a feckless little bitch who told Russia they could invade Ukraine.