President Biden

vantexan

AND a lotta dead Russians.
again I remember not to long ago the Republicans HATED Russians,Better Dead than Red etc but now.............................GOP is the Party Of Putin
Since when? Republicans could've filibustered this omnibus bill but didn't, giving Ukraine $45 billion more.

Box Ox

$110 billion and all I got was this #&@+*#! trinket.
AND a lotta dead Russians.

December 14

Billions for Ukraine is the deal of the century (yahoo.com)

"Budget hawks in Congress are worried about the $45 billion in aid for Ukraine Congress is poised to approve for 2023.

They’re right. Forty-five billion isn’t enough. Make it $100 billion. Or more. And keep it coming, until the job is done."

-----------

"If you asked strategic planners what would be a fair price to pay for the rapid dismantlement of Russia’s military capability, the number would probably be in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Maybe even more than $1 trillion, given that Russia’s losses in Ukraine will drastically weaken its military for decades. Yet Ukraine is doing the job for a fraction of that, with some crowd-sourcing help from allies in Europe and elsewhere."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Listening to President Biden deliver his Christmas speech, you can’t help but be struck by his kindness, his compassion, his decency, his humanity. At times like this, I’m so grateful we have him.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
After reading 24 hours of MAGA venom about Zelensky, it occurred to me that I can’t remember the last time I saw one of them say anything critical about Putin.

newfie

"If you asked strategic planners what would be a fair price to pay for the rapid dismantlement of Russia’s military capability, the number would probably be in the hundreds of billions of dollars. Maybe even more than $1 trillion, given that Russia’s losses in Ukraine will drastically weaken its military for decades. Yet Ukraine is doing the job for a fraction of that, with some crowd-sourcing help from allies in Europe and elsewhere."
What happens when Putin starts losing this war and is in risk of losing his position and his life in an overthrow.
war always has unintended and unexpected consequences .

Is our foreign policy now to keep our fingers crossed and hope Putin acts rationally when he's looking for a country to blame or a means to boost his public support?

newfie

Your MAGA party could take lessons on who the real enemy is I dare say
ourselves?
we have a war between two dictatorships that could end in nuclear conflict.
we just decided one side is a democracy and anyone who does not support that side is a traitor.
we just had their fidel castro come here and lecture our congress in his cold war era uniform.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
ourselves?
we have a war between two dictatorships that could end in nuclear conflict.
we just decided one side is a democracy and anyone who does not support that side is a traitor.
we just had their fidel castro come here and lecture our congress in his cold war era uniform.
Why are all the holy rollers afraid of a nuclear conflict? Should be looking forward to leaving this :censored2:ed up world. Don't you have a bunch of virgins waiting for you in paradise?