President Biden

JJinVA

Do you have a source for this so I can validate? That is a statistical impossibility and I am dubious they would be so blatant.
Cant currently. Was posted to Twitter (of all places) and they page has since been "removed" of course. If I come across the graphic/article again Ill share it here

vantexan

128,000. And not only were none for Trump. None of them were for any OTHER candidate OTHER THAN Biden. A mathematical and statistical impossibility. This will go to court for certain
I misunderstood you earlier, thought you were talking about Michigan. Sue the lying, cheating basta...er....Democrats!

JJinVA

Biden isn't a sitting president yet. Trump could have him arrested for selling influence through his son. I know it won't happen, but how great would it be if it did?
It entirely could happen. Like I said, Trump may have intentionally allowed the fraud to take place simply for the sake of identifying the people involved, knowing that they have a decent court structure setup now. Id be surprised if it DIDNT happen. Nevermind all of the powers he currently has that was afforded to him by GW Bush under the Patriot Act. They never imagined an outsider would gain power so Im sure they werent expecting this

vantexan

It entirely could happen. Like I said, Trump may have intentionally allowed the fraud to take place simply for the sake of identifying the people involved, knowing that they have a decent court structure setup now. Id be surprised if it DIDNT happen. Nevermind all of the powers he currently has that was afforded to him by GW Bush under the Patriot Act. They never imagined an outsider would gain power so Im sure they werent expecting this
And of course the @It will be fine 's of the world will be screaming coup while denying the Russian collusion coup ever happened.

Facts. And Trump is a genius who does his best work backed into a corner. Time will tell. I’m standing back and standing by for My President.

Box Ox

Facts. And Trump is a genius who does his best work backed into a corner. Time will tell. I’m standing back and standing by for My President.

You and your God Emperor should start a cult ranch somewhere where you can run around with your guns and camo pajamas if democracy doesn't work out for the two of you.

JJinVA

You and your God Emperor should start a cult ranch somewhere where you can run around with your guns and camo pajamas if democracy doesn't work out for the two of you.
Its just like you guys and Trumps taxes... if theres nothing to hide you guys shouldnt be worried right? ;)

El Correcto

god is dead
You kuks are counting your electorates before the party is even over in Arizona.
I cannot wait for the flow of salt when this ends at 253-285 Donald J Trump.

Or "honor ", "responsibility " , "truthfulness ","dignity " and " insalubrious "
ukhdsABfEA0uTtCl08.gif