President Biden

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It says they reported incorrect numbers. It says someone made a post on social media about the incorrect numbers. It says the social media post was censored. It says they went back and corrected those election numbers.

Where did you get confused turdboy?
"An update gives Biden 100% of new votes — 128k+," said Matt Mackowiak, founder of a GOP political communications firm, in one of the first tweets that spotlighted the two screenshots.

Mackowiak later deleted his tweet, which Twitter had labeled as potentially misleading. "I have now learned the MI update referenced was a typo in one county," he wrote in a second tweet."

Doesn't say they were called out and changed it. Show me in the article where it says that

JJinVA

Trump doesn’t know federal law, he certainly doesn’t know state laws.
@It will be fine be like:

4l5fqa.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"An update gives Biden 100% of new votes — 128k+," said Matt Mackowiak, founder of a GOP political communications firm, in one of the first tweets that spotlighted the two screenshots.

Mackowiak later deleted his tweet, which Twitter had labeled as potentially misleading. "I have now learned the MI update referenced was a typo in one county," he wrote in a second tweet."

Doesn't say they were called out and changed it. Show me in the article where it says that
It's in the left wing outlet you linked to.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?

Screenshot_20201105-095853_Chrome.jpg

Indecisi0n

Illegitimate President if you can only get in by cheating. 100,000 so-called found ballots in the middle of the night and not one for Trump? Every single ballot for Biden? Wisconsin: more ballots cast than registered voters? Total fraud.
My sister has a few tampons if you need one? She uses the extra wide ones.....she is a fun gurl.

oldngray

nowhere special
He's obviously off the rails, but what the Democrats did the last four years would make a lot of people very distrustful of anything they try to do now.
Now it is more a matter of exposing corruption than anything else. MSM will bury it as much as possible and soon conveniently "forget" about it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Illegitimate President if you can only get in by cheating. 100,000 so-called found ballots in the middle of the night and not one for Trump? Every single ballot for Biden? Wisconsin: more ballots cast than registered voters? Total fraud.
Wrong. You need a photo ID to vote in WI and you can register at the polls. Try again.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
There is no building back America. There is replace the native white population with third world immigrants who don’t complain about low wages and poor working conditions and infect their children with homosexual propaganda to ensure in their new Weimar Republic utopia.

I can’t wait to burn their books.
I'm already burning yours.
1604615464002.png