President Biden

vantexan

Society has had to force conservatives to “go along” with mixed race marriages, gay marriages… ya’ll hated that too until you got over it
You paint all conservatives with the same brush. I've never been against mixed race marriages. But telling people they could lose their job if they don't use the right pronoun, or trying to indoctrinate children with drag queen story hours, goes way beyond what's acceptable for many of us. That's not society, that's liberalism run amuck.

Next Day Err

You paint all conservatives with the same brush. I've never been against mixed race marriages. But telling people they could lose their job if they don't use the right pronoun, or trying to indoctrinate children with drag queen story hours, goes way beyond what's acceptable for many of us. That's not society, that's liberalism run amuck.
If you go around purposefully talking about how you think it’s immoral or weird for gay people to get married then you’ll be held accountable for that too at most jobs. How about you just do the simple thing and do what your employer asks. You act like it’s pulling teeth.

vantexan

If you go around purposefully talking about how you think it’s immoral or weird for gay people to get married then you’ll be held accountable for that too at most jobs. How about you just do the simple thing and do what your employer asks. You act like it’s pulling teeth.
If my employer asks me to violate my conscience, if my employer puts mechanisms in place to punish anyone for refusing to use the right pronouns, then I'm well within my rights to say I disagree and it's not fair. I worked with gay couriers over the years and other a few discussions with coworkers in the breakroom which I didn't start I've never brought up anything. And that's my point, you want us to force us to accept what we object to and are willing to ruin us if we don't go along.

Next Day Err

If my employer asks me to violate my conscience, if my employer puts mechanisms in place to punish anyone for refusing to use the right pronouns, then I'm well within my rights to say I disagree and it's not fair. I worked with gay couriers over the years and other a few discussions with coworkers in the breakroom which I didn't start I've never brought up anything. And that's my point, you want us to force us to accept what we object to and are willing to ruin us if we don't go along.
Then get another job? If you don’t agree to an employer’s code of conduct then you can choose to remain quiet about your opinions, open your mouth and risk accountability or find new work.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Closeted gays are usually the ones having the moral panic attack.

1711496376098.png

vantexan

Closeted gays are usually the ones having the moral panic attack.
B.S. if they're in the closet they might panic over being found out. You're saying that anyone who openly objects to being forced to go along with your agenda is really a closeted homosexual. I assure you that I have no desire to :censored2: you but you can go :censored2: yourself. And when you're done go :censored2: yourself again. There, you made me sin.

vantexan

Then get another job? If you don’t agree to an employer’s code of conduct then you can choose to remain quiet about your opinions, open your mouth and risk accountability or find new work.
Your side is trying to make it normal everywhere. Why should I give up my job that I've put years in because my employer suddenly wants to enforce their views on everyone?

Next Day Err

B.S. if they're in the closet they might panic over being found out. You're saying that anyone who openly objects to being forced to go along with your agenda is really a closeted homosexual. I assure you that I have no desire to :censored2: you but you can go :censored2: yourself. And when you're done go :censored2: yourself again. There, you made me sin.
Take a breath.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
And is that your stance if an employer's code of conduct allows opinions that go against what you are defending here?