President Biden

Next Day Err

So if you agree you're free to say so but if you don't you have to keep quiet? Nice little world you're trying to create.
I just live in it. Didn’t create anything.

By all means, be a free speech crusader at your place of work. See how far it gets you. Be as nasty and hateful as you want

vantexan

I just live in it. Didn’t create anything.

By all means, be a free speech crusader at your place of work. See how far it gets you. Be as nasty and hateful as you want
And we know that in liberal world not using the proper pronoun makes you nasty and hateful. Liberals can rag on conservatives all you want but conservatives must bend the knee.

vantexan

The reason I asked is because it may be illegal to stipulate disciplining an employee for speaking out against such a company code of conduct stipulation. Sexual orientation is a protected class in the United States.
It may be a protected class but that doesn't mean they get everything their way. People with religious beliefs have protections also.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Biden says he took the train over collapsed Baltimore Francis Scott Key bridge... even though it NEVER had tracks: President makes commuting gaffe as vows to cover the full cost of Maryland disaster​

• The Francis Scott Key Bridge had four highway lanes but no train tracks
  • Amtrak travels around the Baltimore harbor and does not cross it

vantexan

Biden says he took the train over collapsed Baltimore Francis Scott Key bridge... even though it NEVER had tracks: President makes commuting gaffe as vows to cover the full cost of Maryland disaster​

I'm just amazed that it's been brought up that Francis Scott Key was a slave owner. As if that had any bearing on this accident. I

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1711559845780.png

over9five

Staff member

Screenshot_20240327_154513_Firefox.jpg

Clearly....NOT.