President Biden

The big package

There’s a large difference between diffuse groups without central leadership protesting for a cause and supporters of a political leader trying to overturn free and fair election results by force. They stormed the Capitol, they’re terrorists by every reasonable definition of the word.
Not free or fair , if I told you some were BLM idiots that broke in to the Capital ( and there was ) , would you call them terrorist's ??? NO , Hippocrates !!!

Box Ox

Not free or fair , if I told you some were BLM idiots that broke in to the Capital ( and there was ) , would you call them terrorist's ??? NO , Hippocrates !!!
Yep. I do have a big disconnect with the hard left on this. If BLM were to hit the Capitol Building the standard MSM explanation would be something like "Black people have been oppressed for 400 years and are executed by police on the streets daily. They fear for their lives constantly and are the perpetual victims of systemic racism. So it's totally understandable that they'd do something like this."

The big package

Then you're not reading very well, however, thanks for playing.

18 U.S. Code § 1752 - Restricted building or grounds

It is a crime if someone “enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority.” Such grounds may include any restricted area where a person “protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting.” Vice President Mike Pence, who was presiding over the Senate when rioters breached the Capitol, is protected by the Secret Service.

Violators of this statute may face up to 10 years in prison if they carry a firearm or other deadly weapon, or if their crime “results in significant bodily injury.” Otherwise, they face up to one year.

Finally, it is a crime to assault “any person having lawful charge, control, or custody of any ... property of the United States, with intent to rob, steal, or purloin such” property. This statute could potentially be applied to insurrectionists who committed assault as part of an effort to rob the Capitol.

Violators of this statute face up to 10 years in prison — or up to 25 years if they put their victim’s “life in jeopardy by the use of a dangerous weapon.”
Imagine that , a taxpayer funded building that taxpayers are not allowed to enter and are called violators . Something wrong with that senario !!! Now that corruption is back in Washington would crushing it be the worst thing ???

The big package

Yep. I do have a big disconnect with the hard left on this. If BLM were to hit the Capitol Building the standard MSM explanation would be something like "Black people have been oppressed for 400 years and are executed by police on the streets daily. They fear for their lives constantly and are the perpetual victims of systemic racism. So it's totally understandable that they'd do something like this."
So then you agree that the democratic party should be dismantled and Biden should be impeached
16065693234816998943985173279199.jpg
???