President Biden

oldngray

nowhere special
9144226e.jpg

wilberforce15

Yep. I don't agree with it.
It's already the case.

Someone who knows the difference between a boy and a girl cannot attend most medical schools, is in danger of losing a real estate license, is disallowed from social work or police work, can't be a nurse or even a technician, and the bans are literally endless.

If you don't call someone what they want to be called, you cannot work.

El Correcto

god is dead

It will be fine

It's already the case.

Someone who knows the difference between a boy and a girl cannot attend most medical schools, is in danger of losing a real estate license, is disallowed from social work or police work, can't be a nurse or even a technician, and the bans are literally endless.

If you don't call someone what they want to be called, you cannot work.
You mad you can’t use the N word anymore?

wilberforce15

You mad you can’t use the N word anymore?
No, there is a woman who cut off her hair, and her secondary sex organs, uses the urinal next to me with an adaptive device, and must be addressed as a man or you can get fired. A mechanic was already walked off property. He got his job back because he bowed the knee to the mentally ill and promised not to do it again.

wilberforce15

So, no, I don't respect the mentally ill or the hacking off of functioning body parts, and I will not address a woman as a man.

If you hold that line, you're barred from management in just about all companies, most professional organizations, and are in danger even if your job is only to throw a box or dig a hole.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
No, there is a woman who cut off her hair, and her secondary sex organs, uses the urinal next to me with an adaptive device, and must be addressed as a man or you can get fired. A mechanic was already walked off property. He got his job back because he bowed the knee to the mentally ill and promised not to do it again.
Why ate you looking around at people while using the urinals ?