President Biden

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So you post ‘news’ story in a deceptive manner, get called on it (just like blood donations), claim I didn’t know how to research, then admit you were trolling?

You seem nice.
Look Bozo, get your head out of your ass.
It was not a 'news" story (maroon; it's a :censored2:ing 'image")
There was nothing deceptive about it except to idiots that read into an 'image'
You don't call :censored2: on me because you're a pathetic multi-personality :censored2:bag
Since you stalk me to smell my ass, read about the food, and you'll understand the Blood issue (well, a poor to average reader could, so maybe not)
You don't know how to research an 'image"...(HA HA you think it's "news"....HA HA)
The only thing I troll for is King Mackerel in NC

I'm not nice to dirt bags

Ah, you've offended because I posted an image about your Most Beloved Leader and you don't like that.

FY

Tyrone Slothrop

It was not a 'news" story (maroon; it's a *ing 'image")
You don't call * on me because you're a pathetic multi-personality *bag
Since you stalk me to smell my ass, read about the food, and you'll understand the Blood issue (well, a poor to average reader could, so maybe not)
You don't know how to research an 'image"...(HA HA you think it's "news"....HA HA)

Ah, you've offended because I posted an image about your Most Beloved Leader and you don't like that.

FY
Wow.

It will be fine

It was not a 'news" story (maroon; it's a *ing 'image")
You don't call * on me because you're a pathetic multi-personality *bag

FY
This is totally the response of a well adjusted sane individual.