President Biden

Box Ox

mutual jack off
You don't have to be shy
tenor.gif

Box Ox

No he didn’t, the media did, by lying to you, again.

Hopefully Republicans will do better than Trump in 2024 because voting Democrat is not going to work for me if this is gonna be the direction the Democratic Party, "led" by its "moderate" (@It will be fine ) President has decided it's gonna go in when it comes to spending.

"Under Biden’s plan, the debt held by the public would exceed the size of the economy and soon eclipse record levels of debt relative to gross domestic product that have stood since World War II. That’s despite more than $3 trillion in proposed tax increases over the decade, including an increase in the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%, increased capital gains rates on top earners, and returning the top personal income tax bracket to 39.6%."

El Correcto

god is dead
Hopefully Republicans will do better than Trump in 2024 because voting Democrat is not going to work for me if this is gonna be the direction the Democratic Party, "led" by its "moderate" (@It will be fine ) President has decided it's gonna go in when it comes to spending.

"Under Biden’s plan, the debt held by the public would exceed the size of the economy and soon eclipse record levels of debt relative to gross domestic product that have stood since World War II. That’s despite more than $3 trillion in proposed tax increases over the decade, including an increase in the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%, increased capital gains rates on top earners, and returning the top personal income tax bracket to 39.6%."
Why are you talking about 2024, this is about 2022. You are so hopeless, Trump was amazing. You just haven’t learned to hate liberals yet and realize if their head is on fire and their eyes are bulging with rage that means america is :censored2:ing winning my guy.

floridays

He's your trick, watch all you worked for and actually love about this country crumble.
You actually may be a democrat that loves the country, if not you love what you have. Bend over, don't count on the rino's to save your ass.