President Biden

Gotta Go

C5C80AFE-11E4-4E49-B737-172C0F4C4C3F.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Trump speaks with the vocabulary of a 5th grader. Please let him run in 2024 so he can get beat by 12 million votes instead of only 7 million plus.
Democrates have lost all respect by supporting Biden after what they was so upset about Trump for.

1 Trump speaks like a 5th grader but no problem with Biden’s inability to speak.
2 Trump was a sex pervert but no problem with Pedo Joe sniffing and fondling young girls and showering with his own daughter.
3 Trump has dementia but no problem with Joe’s mental state.
4 Trump lies but doesn’t seem to care about Joe‘s lies.
5 Trumps family is criminals but Joe’s favorite son is a pedo that had incest with a minor, smokes crack, criminal gun laws broken and this is the smartest man Joe knows.
6 Trump golfed to much but know problem with Joe hiding from reporters and the public then running home to Delaware every week.
7 Trump filed bankruptcy but no problem with Joe owning multiple multi million dollar homes on a salary of a few hundred thousand dollar a year salary. Which situation seems to be criminal.
8 Trump is going to get us into WW3 yet no problem with Joe getting us into WW3.
9 Other countries are laughing at us and don’t respect us under Trump but have no problem with countries not even paying attention to Biden now.
10 Trump has killed 600,000 people with his inability towards COVID but not a word about more than that under Joe and still climbing.

That is just off the top of my head. So if you had a problem with Trump then shut the :censored2: up about how you love Joe. Unless you are a criminal, illegal or a Pedo then I understand why you love this slime.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Democrates have lost all respect by supporting Biden after what they was so upset about Trump for.

1 Trump speaks like a 5th grader but no problem with Biden’s inability to speak.
2 Trump was a sex pervert but no problem with Pedo Joe sniffing and fondling young girls and showering with his own daughter.
3 Trump has dementia but no problem with Joe’s mental state.
4 Trump lies but doesn’t seem to care about Joe‘s lies.
5 Trumps family is criminals but Joe’s favorite son is a pedo that had incest with a minor, smokes crack, criminal gun laws broken and this is the smartest man Joe knows.
6 Trump golfed to much but know problem with Joe hiding from reporters and the public then running home to Delaware every week.
7 Trump filed bankruptcy but no problem with Joe owning multiple multi million dollar homes on a salary of a few hundred thousand dollar a year salary. Which situation seems to be criminal.
8 Trump is going to get us into WW3 yet no problem with Joe getting us into WW3.
9 Other countries are laughing at us and don’t respect us under Trump but have no problem with countries not even paying attention to Biden now.
10 Trump has killed 600,000 people with his inability towards COVID but not a word about more than that under Joe and still climbing.

That is just off the top of my head. So if you had a problem with Trump then shut the :censored2: up about how you love Joe. Unless you are a criminal, illegal or a Pedo then I understand why you love this slime.
Or deranged….