President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Deutsche Bank raided yesterday in connection with Panama Papers. Eric Prince of Blackwater directly tied to DB, as well as Trump. It's going down quickly now, and wait until the indictment bombs start dropping. Don Jr., Roger Stone, and a bunch more. Trump's days are numbered.
Everyone's days are numbered!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everyone's days are numbered!

Komrade Trumpski is a successful Manchurian Candidate, as in Putin's lackey. In the next few weeks it should all become quite clear, even to apologists like yourself, that Trump is a criminal, and that his presidency is the biggest con job ever. Kudos to Trump for almost pulling it off, but he IS going down, in flames, and with the Russian flag wrapped around him.

Sickening. What is Putin going to do now that both he and Trump are being exposed? If I were Trump, I'd be on the way back to DC, and not in Argentina, where it would be easier to have someone take him out.

Traitor.

bacha29

Deutsche Bank raided yesterday in connection with Panama Papers. Eric Prince of Blackwater directly tied to DB, as well as Trump. It's going down quickly now, and wait until the indictment bombs start dropping. Don Jr., Roger Stone, and a bunch more. Trump's days are numbered.
He is clearly compromised. Throughout his entire campaign he claimed that he had no ties to Russia . The facts say otherwise. Furthermore he plainly stated that even while he was a candidate for president he claimed , " i can do whatever I want".

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Komrade Trumpski is a successful Manchurian Candidate, as in Putin's lackey. In the next few weeks it should all become quite clear, even to apologists like yourself, that Trump is a criminal, and that his presidency is the biggest con job ever. Kudos to Trump for almost pulling it off, but he IS going down, in flames, and with the Russian flag wrapped around him.

Sickening. What is Putin going to do now that both he and Trump are being exposed? If I were Trump, I'd be on the way back to DC, and not in Argentina, where it would be easier to have someone take him out.

Traitor.
Fine with me ... however, I can't see much difference in Obama and Trump ... and Obama never had a witch hunt against him because the Repugs couldn't believe Obama won the election.
It all seems churlish and silly to me but I've enjoyed the show.

BrownArmy

Sht is about to get real.

Everyone that lied under oath talking to the Republican House during the televised C-SPAN affair (if M. Cohen is finally telling the truth?) is about to go down-town.

Schiff, who is a weenie, is nevertheless about to be in charge of House Intelligence something or another.

All the previous House Intelligence Committee information that got cock-blocked by D. Nunez will be forwarded to Mueller.

More indictments to come.

So exciting!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sht is about to get real.

Everyone that lied under oath talking to the Republican House during the televised C-SPAN affair (if M. Cohen is finally telling the truth?) is about to go down-town.

Schiff, who is a weenie, is nevertheless about to be in charge of House Intelligence something or another.

All the previous House Intelligence Committee information that got cock-blocked by D. Nunez will be forwarded to Mueller.

More indictments to come.

So exciting!
It is revealing to think that your life is so controlled by politics.
I would say to the normal person, politics is at the edges of consciousness and not very important.
But I do enjoy the show even though it has little effect on me when I have my head on right.

vantexan

Ask the House judiciary , oversight and intelligence committee's come January . They'll have as much as you want including the committee transcripts Nunes refused to turn over to the FBI.
The committee transcripts? You don't seem to be aware that it's the committee that has oversight, not the FBI, and the FBI has refused to turn over documents to the committee for well over a year now.

bacha29

think....NY, Florida and Cali will run everything!!!! Frightening. I picture the country being run by Kamala, Nelson and Schumer...…...nightmare!
Granted they're not much but when you have a president who has clearly placed the pursuit of riches ahead of the nation's best interests and in doing so has been clearly compromised by a foreign power ....I'll take my chances with the three you've mentioned.