President Trump

bacha29

Not me, I'm glad we have a president who pursues riches for our nation which is in our best interest. I would rather be in a rich, self sufficient nation than in a poor one.
Let me help you here. The Trump Organization Moscow Project was not being undertaken with making the American people rich. it was to make the Trump family even richer.

bacha29

well duh , no :censored2:. trump is an international organization that is always exploring new opportunities in new countries.
Perhaps that might explain Putin's backing of pro Russian insurgents in Ukraine that has already killed 10,000 people and his publicly stated intention of reassembling the old Warsaw Pact which today are now sovereign nations...... Yea, he wants to rebuild his own empire and control those satellite nations so Trump can build hotels there and give him a free 50 million dollar suite in every one of them.

newfie

Perhaps that might explain Putin's backing of pro Russian insurgents in Ukraine that has already killed 10,000 people and his publicly stated intention of reassembling the old Warsaw Pact which today are now sovereign nations...... Yea, he wants to rebuild his own empire and control those satellite nations so Trump can build hotels there and give him a free 50 million dollar suite in every one of them.

that response has nothing to do with the trump organization being an international organization that often pursues business opportunities in foreign lands.

your response should however make you an ardent trump supporter since trump decided that he would not invest in Russia.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm really ready for a new witch hunt. This one wore out its welcome long ago.
tenor (14).gif

bacha29

that response has nothing to do with the trump organization being an international organization that often pursues business opportunities in foreign lands.

your response should however make you an ardent trump supporter since trump decided that he would not invest in Russia.
According to Michael Cohen's sworn testimony the Moscow Project shut down when news got out that Russian intelligence operatives had hacked the DNC emails.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You have a very active imagination.
Do you think these things up?