President Trump

floridays

Something to consider: after Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress, the president’s lawyer, R. Giuliani, stated that there were no discrepancies between Cohen’s confessions and the president’s written responses to Mueller. Meaning, the president didn’t commit perjury because his answers were in alignment with the factual elements that Cohen submitted when he plead guilty. However, doesn’t that essentially mean that the president agrees with the fact that his legal representative mislead congress, and that he obstructed justice by allowing him to do so?
No, it doesn't.......keep fishing.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Something to consider: after Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress, the president’s lawyer, R. Giuliani, stated that there were no discrepancies between Cohen’s confessions and the president’s written responses to Mueller. Meaning, the president didn’t commit perjury because his answers were in alignment with the factual elements that Cohen submitted when he plead guilty. However, doesn’t that essentially mean that the president agrees with the fact that his legal representative mislead congress, and that he obstructed justice by allowing him to do so?
Nope.

floridays

No fishing necessary, "Individual 1". :happy2:
Place your bets, not one glove will be laid on "Individual 1." There remains no crime, only smears aimed at impeachment. Buckle up for an extended ride, "Individual 1 is your current and next President after re-election.
Must suck to be one of you guys these days.

Box Ox

Place your bets, not one glove will be laid on "Individual 1." There remains no crime, only smears aimed at impeachment. Buckle up for an extended ride, "Individual 1 is your current and next President after re-election.
Must suck to be one of you guys these days.

Come on, homeslice. If "Individual 1" were Obama and his former administration and campaign officials were already falling like dominos, righties would be jumping up and down losing their :censored2:ing minds over their insistence of his guilt.

There's much more to the investigation and much more to come.

floridays

Come on, homeslice. If "Individual 1" were Obama and his former administration and campaign officials were already falling like dominos, righties would be jumping up and down losing their :censored2:ing minds over their insistence of his guilt.

There's much more to the investigation and much more to come.
If you feel secure with that, carry on.
Not a glove has been laid on Trump. Not one.

Box Ox

If you feel secure with that, carry on.
Not a glove has been laid on Trump. Not one.

Trump won't be arrested for anything because he is the President. But the style of investigation is still very much in line with that of organized crime investigations and takedowns of the past.

floridays

Trump won't be arrested for anything because he is the President. But the style of investigation is still very much in line with that of organized crime investigations and takedowns of the past.
Understood, however, this attempted take down lacks a crime. It's understood that many hate Trump and want him gone. I understand the game and where it leads. Our country is already lost, said it almost a year ago. I prefer it to remain until I expire.

floridays

I offer this for diversity and equality

And claim BS, I wasn't the equal to the guy in the picture to the left...Willie Wood Green bay Packers, my avatar picture