President Trump

newfie

So we're atheists huh? Hahaha, Well you can judge for yourself but contrary to the beliefs of you and your fellow cluckers , wealthy white mortals who've have had multiple wives and countless adulterous affairs are NOT gods nor do we "athesists" worship them. The man's name is Trump......not Caligula.....not Henry VIII..... not Hirohito ....it's Trump.

I've had one wife for many years what nonsense are you trying to speak here?

newfie

47321077_1941080945929501_7153177566591844352_n.jpg

It will be fine

So are we all cool with Trump directing his personal lawyer to commit felonies? How is Fox News spinning this? I’m wondering how y’all justify supporting a man that knowingly broke the law to win the election.

Sportello

So are we all cool with Trump directing his personal lawyer to commit felonies? How is Fox News spinning this? I’m wondering how y’all justify supporting a man that knowingly broke the law to win the election.
Shhhh, it's not being reported on Fox.

They don't know Donny's an unindicted conspirator yet.

floridays

I love that Trump is making your life miserable.
I'd recommend a LGBTQ...... legalize all drugs march to make you a shiny happy people again.

Meat

Shhhh, it's not being reported on Fox.

They don't know Donny's an unindicted conspirator yet.

Something to consider: after Cohen plead guilty to lying to Congress, the president’s lawyer, R. Giuliani, stated that there were no discrepancies between Cohen’s confessions and the president’s written responses to Mueller. Meaning, the president didn’t commit perjury because his answers were in alignment with the factual elements that Cohen submitted when he plead guilty. However, doesn’t that essentially mean that the president agrees with the fact that his legal representative mislead congress, and that he obstructed justice by allowing him to do so?