President Trump

newfie

If prosecutable new evidence can be found they should be prosecuted if the timeline hasn't already expired and the evidence trail hasn't gone cold but their GOP enemies had their chance tried but failed to compile a strong enough case to go to trial over and the question is , will the public tolerate another politically motivated trial of the Clinton's especially since Hillary has not held elected office for nearly 10 years and Bill 20? Is the prospect of gaining a conviction worth risking the heavy political price the GOP would no doubt pay if it failed to do so?..

Will they tolerate a politically motivated one of trump

bacha29

If prosecutable new evidence can be found they should be prosecuted if the timeline hasn't already expired and the evidence trail hasn't gone cold but their GOP enemies had their chance tried but failed to compile a strong enough case to go to trial over and the question is , will the public tolerate another politically motivated trial of the Clinton's especially since Hillary has not held elected office for nearly 10 years and Bill 20? Is the prospect of gaining a conviction worth risking the heavy political price the GOP would no doubt pay if it failed to do so?..
The past conduct of the Clintons will have no bearing whatsoever on the fate of the Trump presidency . If you disagree then tell me just how it could.

bacha29

Will they tolerate a politically motivated one of trump
Just as we saw with Nixon if the charges are serious enough the evidence strong enough and the threat to the nation's rule of law and system of justice compelling enough partisan politics will once again set aside.

vantexan

Hillary has been out of office for nearly 7 years and she and Bill were taking tens of millions of contributions to their foundation and speaking fees right through 2016. If you think those contributions and fees came in because they thought Bill and Hillary were swell you're naive. And I don't think you are.

newfie

The past conduct of the Clintons will have no bearing whatsoever on the fate of the Trump presidency . If you disagree then tell me just how it could.
I've made the point many times before I'll make it again. You libs lowered the bar with the Clinton's. You can't suddenly grab the moral high ground now.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nobody really cares about the Clintons ... it's just a deflection away from Trump.

My observation is both are the same 'guilty' ... not guilty.
Just a bunch of political wanks being led around by the nose ... both do smell.

Box Ox

My observation is both are the same 'guilty' ... not guilty.

Napolitano: Federal Prosecutors Have Evidence Trump 'Committed a Felony' | Breitbart

"Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Shepard Smith Reporting,” network legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said in the prosecutor’s court filing in the case against Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen, they revealed they have evidence that President Donald Trump “committed a felony.”

Napolitano said, “Career prosecutors here in New York City have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law. How do we know that? They told that to a federal judge. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence.”

He added, “The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony. It’s pretty basic. A hires B to shoot someone. A is as liable as if he had pulled the trigger. You pay someone to commit a crime, they commit the crime, you’re liable, criminally liable for their commission of that crime. That’s what the prosecutors told the federal judge.”

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Napolitano: Federal Prosecutors Have Evidence Trump 'Committed a Felony' | Breitbart

"Wednesday on Fox News Channel’s “Shepard Smith Reporting,” network legal analyst Andrew Napolitano said in the prosecutor’s court filing in the case against Trump personal lawyer Michael Cohen, they revealed they have evidence that President Donald Trump “committed a felony.”

Napolitano said, “Career prosecutors here in New York City have evidence that the president of the United States committed a felony by ordering and paying Michael Cohen to break the law. How do we know that? They told that to a federal judge. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they have that hardcore evidence. Under the rules, they can’t tell that to a federal judge unless they intend to do something with that evidence.”

He added, “The felony is paying Michael Cohen to commit a felony. It’s pretty basic. A hires B to shoot someone. A is as liable as if he had pulled the trigger. You pay someone to commit a crime, they commit the crime, you’re liable, criminally liable for their commission of that crime. That’s what the prosecutors told the federal judge.”
So Hillary is guilty too?

Box Ox

So Hillary is guilty too?

If she indeed did the same thing, and there's evidence of it, I hope so. And I hope Republicans will pursue it. I seriously, seriously believe that crime perpetrated by members of either party for which there is actual evidence should be prosecuted. Not doing so because of party loyalty is bad for the Country.

newfie

Judge Nap bless his heart

I have a reknown constitutional lawyer what else you got on this hail Mary?

newfie

Perhaps a former campaign finance commissioner ?

Quote-
Confused? That’s understandable, because the media lump all the charges Cohen pleaded guilty to together when explaining this complex case. But in reality, Cohen was sentenced Wednesday in U.S. District Court in New York City on several separate and unrelated charges.

Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison by a federal judge and was also ordered to pay almost $2 million in fines, restitution and forfeitures after earlier pleading guilty to multiple counts of business and tax fraud. Those crimes have absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but rather involve Cohen’s own business dealings.

Former election commissioner: Cohen and Trump didn't violate campaign finance law

vantexan

Perhaps a former campaign finance commissioner ?

Quote-
Confused? That’s understandable, because the media lump all the charges Cohen pleaded guilty to together when explaining this complex case. But in reality, Cohen was sentenced Wednesday in U.S. District Court in New York City on several separate and unrelated charges.

Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison by a federal judge and was also ordered to pay almost $2 million in fines, restitution and forfeitures after earlier pleading guilty to multiple counts of business and tax fraud. Those crimes have absolutely nothing to do with Trump, but rather involve Cohen’s own business dealings.

Former election commissioner: Cohen and Trump didn't violate campaign finance law
Earlier you said that he plead to campaign finance law violations to avoid getting reamed on other felonies. So, and pardon me, I assumed he must've done something really bad campaign finance wise to get 3 years for that and ensnare Trump too. So if he plead guilty to things other than what Trump was involved in then all this talk about Trump doing something criminal is BS. Sorry DIDO, guess you'll have to hope Mueller digs something else up. And I was so happy that you were finally right about something.

vantexan

The DOJ went to the FISA court with a phony dossier to get warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and transition team. So not shocking that prosecutors went overboard in their zeal to bag the great white whale. It's not like there's never been prosecutorial misconduct, has there?

floridays

I have a hard time taking the clown Nap seriously lately.
We will square his statement with the FISA application when it is fully exposed. Someone has something on this former judge, he is senile, or he is attempting to be one of the "cool kids."

Last edited: