President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The minority party always screams about debt/deficits.

Just follow the numbers, Republican administrations have, since Reagan, added more to the debt/deficits than Democratic administrations, no matter what they cry about or fake you into believing.

What a scam.
Nobody came close to Obama except Trump maybe.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Says the person who thinks illegal aliens in Federal prisons are there for crossing the border illegally. LMAO.

I just give you the information and it's source which is easily accessible in this day and age. Can't ever get you to actually read it but hey, as a society we can only move as fast as our slowest members!

Benben

What planet are you on again? No one has come close to Obama for increasing the Sent or deficit spending. Next worse was George W., and he spent less than half of what Obama spent.

Its like you had 1/2 your brain removed but the Dr. left the diseased part in!

The last 2 republican presidents each were in office during when the last 2 recessions began! Trying to blame Obama for for having to clean up the worst financial disaster since the Great Depression is priceless!

Benben

The last 2 republican presidents each were in office when we started our last 2 wars.

Might be a pattern here!

Of course tRump would never start a war.............cough*cough*Venezuela*cough

vantexan

What’s your time frame?
I honestly don't know man. I do know with the deficit spending more and more of the federal budget is just servicing the debt. The time will come when they have no choice but to cut back on entitlement spending. That's when the real trouble begins. Doesn't matter if they do raise taxes if they keep spending more than they take in. And printing money to pay for things leads to inflation and possibly having the dollar replaced as the reserve currency. A spiral downwards at that point.

BrownArmy

“President Obama’s debt actually grew at a slower annual rate than any of the Republican presidents even though there were events that negatively impacted the deficit that started before he became President. The Great Recession is probably the biggest of them as can be seen in the yearly deficit numbers. While all politicians use data to support their positions, the sound bite that the debt doubled under Obama is very misleading.”

bbsam

Staff member
I honestly don't know man. I do know with the deficit spending more and more of the federal budget is just servicing the debt. The time will come when they have no choice but to cut back on entitlement spending. That's when the real trouble begins. Doesn't matter if they do raise taxes if they keep spending more than they take in. And printing money to pay for things leads to inflation and possibly having the dollar replaced as the reserve currency. A spiral downwards at that point.
Then tax cuts did nothing but make the rich richer for a time.

LarryBird

Oh :censored2:. I had no idea there was so much political talk on here.

TrumpTards are the worst. They must be dealt with with with extreme prejudice and ridiculed at every available opportunity.

I'm starting to think I might stick around here and :censored2: :censored2: up for a while.

The ONLY thing I like about them is how they leave their campaign signs up years after Trump has stolen the election. It totally lets me know where the :censored2:ing :censored2:s with low IQ's live, and who I know I will not get along with. That's a bonus, though not totally unexpected among that group. Hillary had it right - they are a basket of deplorables.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

TrumpTards are the worst. They must be dealt with with with extreme prejudice and ridiculed at every available opportunity.

I'm starting to think I might stick around here and :censored2: :censored2: up for a while.

The ONLY thing I like about them is how they leave their campaign signs up years after Trump has stolen the election. It totally lets me know where the :censored2:ing :censored2:s with low IQ's live, and who I know I will not get along with. That's a bonus, though not totally unexpected among that group. Hillary had it right - they are a basket of deplorables.
Rapid response: Straight to Ignore.

oldngray

nowhere special

@Covemastah approves

vantexan

The last 2 republican presidents each were in office during when the last 2 recessions began! Trying to blame Obama for for having to clean up the worst financial disaster since the Great Depression is priceless!
The last two recessions were 2008 and 2001.

George W. was barely in office when the 2001 recession started. Economy was already slowing down in Clinton's last year. Tell me again how many illegals they're holding in Federal prisons for crossing the border?