President Trump

vantexan

Oh :censored2:. I had no idea there was so much political talk on here.

TrumpTards are the worst. They must be dealt with with with extreme prejudice and ridiculed at every available opportunity.

I'm starting to think I might stick around here and :censored2: :censored2: up for a while.

The ONLY thing I like about them is how they leave their campaign signs up years after Trump has stolen the election. It totally lets me know where the :censored2:ing :censored2:s with low IQ's live, and who I know I will not get along with. That's a bonus, though not totally unexpected among that group. Hillary had it right - they are a basket of deplorables.
Is that you Meat?

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The last two recessions were 2008 and 2001.
George W. was barely in office when the 2001 recession started. Economy was already slowing down in Clinton's last year. Tell me again how many illegals they're holding in Federal prisons for crossing the border?

Source:
recession of 2001 - Google Search

"According to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), which is the private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization charged with determining economic recessions, the U.S. economy was in recession from March 2001 to November 2001, a period of eight months at the beginning of President George W. Bush's term of office"
"Causes of the Recession. The Great Recession—sometimes referred to as the 2008 Recession—in the United States and Western Europe has been linked to the so-called “subprime mortgage crisis.” Subprime mortgages are home loans granted to borrowers with poor credit histories. Their home loans are considered high-risk loans"
"SUMMARY: The recession of the early 1990s lasted from July 1990 to March 1991. It was the largest recession since that of the early 1980s and contributed to George H.W. Bush's re-election defeat in 1992."

Sorry I was wrong. The last 3 recessions were when a republican was in the W.H.

And I already gave you the source to the illegals in prison link. I can not help that you are to lazy to read it!

LarryBird

The greatest trick the republicans ever pulled off, was convincing a whole demographic of poor whites to vote against their own interests, by appealing to their racist tendencies and religious beliefs.

It's diabolical in it's simplicity.

And now they can't even be convinced otherwise because the latest trick in the gop arsenal has been to call all news that goes against their talking points 'fake news'. The FACT that Trump tells an average of almost 8 lies to the American people per day goes unnoticed by these folks - he's the great truth teller in their uninformed opinion.

If only there was a bipartisan place these things could be checked?...oh wait there is. But that's probably just another liberal front, right?

vantexan

Source:
recession of 2001 - Google Search

"According to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), which is the private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization charged with determining economic recessions, the U.S. economy was in recession from March 2001 to November 2001, a period of eight months at the beginning of President George W. Bush's term of office"
"Causes of the Recession. The Great Recession—sometimes referred to as the 2008 Recession—in the United States and Western Europe has been linked to the so-called “subprime mortgage crisis.” Subprime mortgages are home loans granted to borrowers with poor credit histories. Their home loans are considered high-risk loans"
"SUMMARY: The recession of the early 1990s lasted from July 1990 to March 1991. It was the largest recession since that of the early 1980s and contributed to George H.W. Bush's re-election defeat in 1992."

Sorry I was wrong. The last 3 recessions were when a republican was in the W.H.

And I already gave you the source to the illegals in prison link. I can not help that you are to lazy to read it!
Why would I read anything that says that the illegals being held in Federal prisons are there because they crossed the border illegally? Only a weak minded, believe anything liberal, liberal would buy that.

LarryBird

Why would I read anything that says that the illegals being held in Federal prisons are there because they crossed the border illegally? Only a weak minded, believe anything liberal, liberal would buy that.
Aaaand right on cue, there it is.

I rest my case.

Facts do not exist with these people. It doesn't matter where they come from.

If it isn't on Fox News, it isn't real.

vantexan

Aaaand right on cue, there it is.

I rest my case.

Facts do not exist with these people. It doesn't matter where they come from.

If it isn't on Fox News, it isn't real.
Saying that the illegals in Federal prison are there for crossing the border illegally is possibly the stupidest remark I've ever heard, and had never heard it before until Benben said it. And you're doubling down on it. Stupid is as stupid does Forrest.

LarryBird

Saying that the illegals in Federal prison are there for crossing the border illegally is possibly the stupidest remark I've ever heard, and had never heard it before until Benben said it. And you're doubling down on it. Stupid is as stupid does Forrest.
My point wasn't about illegals.

It was the other 3 paragraphs above that single sentence at the very bottom that I was referring to.