President Trump

vantexan

Why does everyone focus on AOC?

She’s a freshman Congresswoman with literally zero power.

Y’all keep bringing her up.

You skeert?
Except she's become the de facto leader of the Democrats. Every Dem running for president has signed onto her Green New Deal and she has a huge social media following. You see, instead of reading liberal claptrap I keep up with what's actually going on.

Last edited:

BrownArmy

Except she's become the de facto leader of the Democrats. Every Dem running for president has signed into her Green New Deal and she has a huge social media following. You see, instead of reading liberal clap trap I keep up with what's actually going on.

You skeert?

BrownArmy

Yup, immensely.

I can tell.

You’re so skeert you won’t even read articles or reports that might challenge your deeply held assertions.

What’s that about?

It’s one thing to read something and dismiss it for x y z reasons, but you’re not even reading this stuff at all, as far as I can tell.

Soooooo

bbsam

Staff member
Except she's become the de facto leader of the Democrats. Every Dem running for president has signed onto her Green New Deal and she has a huge social media following. You see, instead of reading liberal claptrap I keep up with what's actually going on.
I thought Pelosi was the head of the Democratic Party. Or is it whoever you feel like attacking at any given moment?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hardly true ... since Nixon, the USA States have voted in a charismatic leader.
Bush Sr charismatic?
Jimmy Carter charismatic?
3cpAS6L.jpg