President Trump

LarryBird

No, he is not. Double digit IQ.

Barely graduated high school.
I'm conflicted when it comes to @newfie and whether or not he's intelligent. On one hand, he has the spelling and writing skills of a 3rd grader, and his reading comprehension leaves a bit to be desired. But on the other hand, he clearly tries to stay up on politics, and definitely reads a decent bit, although his source material is suspect for sure.

If I had to come up with an assessment on the spot, knowing what I know, I'd say he's probably got an IQ on the low side of average. He would never be considered traditionally book smart, but he's not dumb per se, either.

I think his main problem is he's close minded, and he has difficulty accepting that he's not always be right and is definitely averse to new ideas and change - basically he's just stuck in his ways, thinks those ways are the best, and refuses to accept that we live in a constantly changing and evolving world.

If you want to get into people who aren't smart, @vantexan is a poster who definitely fits that bill. I can't even interact with him here anymore - it's like talking to a brick wall. He doesn’t comprehend what he reads, so quite often his responses make absolutely no sense, in the context of the conversation. But he is consistent, since he posts the same :censored2: over and over, regardless of the topic - lots of Hillary, lots of blind Trump worship, and that's about the gist of what you're gonna get from him.