President Trump

newfie

I heard the tape, didn’t you?

yep , heard him say women would let him grab him because of who he was. I missed the part where it said he raped anyone. perhaps you could provide the transcript. unless you're one of those snowflakes that likes to make crap up?

LarryBird

who did he rape? or are you referring to bill Clinton?

we knew he was a cock hound who went after any and all action he could get. Unless you're ready to confess something here he's no more a rapist then you.

Excerpt of the passage that details Trump's rape of E. Jean Carroll:
The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

Are you guys, especially the bible thumpers, still gonna defend your dear leader? Or is this just another woman who's making things up?

I know I've made it through my whole life without a single accusation of sexual impropriety, nevermind 21 of them, now including rape in a department store dressing room, and I'm sure all of you could probably say the same.

vantexan

Excerpt of the passage that details Trump's rape of E. Jean Carroll:
The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

Are you guys, especially the bible thumpers, still gonna defend your dear leader? Or is this just another woman who's making things up?

I know I've made it through my whole life without a single accusation of sexual impropriety, nevermind 21 of them, now including rape in a department store dressing room, and I'm sure all of you could probably say the same.
Run for president against Democrats. They'll have you effing Larry's bird.

bbsam

Staff member
It seems that from the reaction of the right wingers around here that this has an effect. The Democrats need to stop telling the stories and just keep calling him a rapist.

It’s like details don’t matter, branding does.

LarryBird

Yes he is.
I can't believe that @newfie and @vantexan are so supportive of a 'cock hound'. Their past homophobic rhetoric suggested to me that this would be something that was out of the question for them.

Perhaps they're actually turning the corner on gay people, and joining the rest of us here in the new millennium.

Proud of them.

bbsam

Staff member
I can't believe that @newfie and @vantexan are so supportive of a 'cock hound'. Their past homophobic rhetoric suggested to me that this would be something that was out of the question for them.

Perhaps they're actually turning the corner on gay people, and joining the rest of us here in the new millennium.

Proud of them.
He’s not a cock hound.

He’s a rapist.

LarryBird

I'm getting ready to write a book and to sell it I'll claim Trump molested me in the 90's when there was no technology to confirm or disprove my allegations.
Yes, clearly there can be no sex crimes without technological proof to confirm them. If it wasn't caught on video or a hot mike, it didn't occur.

As long as you make sure nobody else see's it, and there aren't any hidden audio/visual devices near, you can rape and pillage like you were Genghis Khan. It's an unwritten rule of life.

See no evil, hear no evil. Nothing evil happened.

floridays

@floridays, was that you over Donnie’s right shoulder tonight, with the white goatee?

You look just like I imagined, you sexy, sexy, man.
Actually no that is not me, I'm a little older than that gentleman, a decorated Army veteran, I do know him however, he's from Lee County, Florida. That's as far as I will go.
You libs just hate a :censored2: (n word with an a, (I see it's now censored,) that's acceptable, thank you degenerate rappers) that can think for him or herself. There"s more than a couple of us out here.
Continue being a political racist, we don't all think the same.
I don't need some whitey to attempt to keep me or my family in line with your type of political shaming.

You got that?
You people seem to wiggle and get uncomfortable when addressed in this manner.
I won't say your post to me was one of a clown, but if the makeup and curly hair fits, wear it.

Last edited:

LarryBird

I can't. I'm a very details oriented person. It's a blessing and a curse.

Do you think @newfie meant poon hound, and it was a Freudian slip to say cock hound?

I'm so confused. I feel like @vantexan when he's trying to read and comprehend something.

But I've got to get to the bottom of this or go crazy trying.

It will be fine

Trump is such a narcissist that he can’t comprehend a woman not wanting him. He doesn’t understand that women don’t “let” him assault them. He’s a large man that rapes women, the GOP should be proud.

floridays

It's painful to watch you attempt to be funny.

Saying something funny takes intelligence.

Intelligence you do clearly do not possess.
I'll see if Sammy let's this one fly through, he blocked it a week or up to 10 days ago.
For humor to be funny it must be based in fact, there must be a factual basis which it is delivered, you got that?

I hate to be so curt to a 3 time MVP and ROY, oh well.... just French Lick it.....

LarryBird

Trump is such a narcissist that he can’t comprehend a woman not wanting him. He doesn’t understand that women don’t “let” him assault them. He’s a large man that rapes women, the GOP should be proud.

Trump doesn't take no for an answer! He's a go getter, who takes what he wants! That's the real art of the deal - no negotiations.

:: 4 MORE YEARS! ::

floridays

It seems that from the reaction of the right wingers around here that this has an effect. The Democrats need to stop telling the stories and just keep calling him a rapist.

It’s like details don’t matter, branding does.
Bill Clinton? Cory Booker?

floridays

I can't. I'm a very details oriented person. It's a blessing and a curse.

Do you think @newfie meant poon hound, and it was a Freudian slip to say cock hound?

I'm so confused. I feel like @vantexan when he's trying to read and comprehend something.

But I've got to get to the bottom of this or go crazy trying.
I'll be keener on the detail(s) you offer, Rookie of the Year, get the jock off your nose, Mr. Fedex, or Meat, or both.