President Trump

Future

Victory Ride
I'm with you on that one, it's one of many reasons I don't vote for Republicans and Democrats.
I really don't feel Trump is either one of those ....think he wants 2 just get this country rolling again ... and yes it does involve bringing others in from foreign country's .....but at a controlled rate

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I really don't feel Trump is either one of those ....think he wants 2 just get this country rolling again ... and yes it does involve bringing others in from foreign country's .....but at a controlled rate
I think he's in it solely to benefit himself. It's yet to be seen whether he can benefit the country as a whole in the process. Hopefully he can but I'm not holding my breath.

Future

Victory Ride
I think he's in it solely to benefit himself. It's yet to be seen whether he can benefit the country as a whole in the process. Hopefully he can but I'm not holding my breath.
Funny you said that... he was trying 2 Purchase The Buffalo Bills a few years back ...bidding on them at a stupid low price ....and that was a exact quote almost ...that was mentioned ....basically just 2 get his name mentioned

rickyb

Bro ...we just can't as a country in despair keep opening the door for new people 2 come here and hand them money .... we can't take care of the people we already have here
you are the richest country on earth and you make very poor political and economic decisions.

in addition the welfare programs have already been savaged by democrats and republicans. you spend 1.5 trillion per year on military empire but suprise suprise i dont see you complaining about that.

the roman empire went down because it over expanded its reach. ditto for the american military empire.

Future

Victory Ride
you are the richest country on earth and you make very poor political and economic decisions.

in addition the welfare programs have already been savaged by democrats and republicans. you spend 1.5 trillion per year on military empire but suprise suprise i dont see you complaining about that.

the roman empire went down because it over expanded its reach. ditto for the american military empire.
Holy crap .. I forgot u where from Canada ....my father was from Nova Scotia

Babagounj

Strength through joy

they really went down because they allowed former enemies to occupy space within their borders .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i always find it amazing when old immigrants start hating on new immigrants. i find they are just following their tribe of right wing ideas. i might be guilty of following left wing ideas but hopefully only the good ones.
Liberals don't like them either if they are in their community.