President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
I was so glad to hear that Trump called out the cheapskates instead of skirting around the issue of not every member paying their fair share.
“Twenty-three of the 28 member nations are still not paying what they should be paying,” Mr. Trump said, with NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg and a host of European heads of state standing by his side. “This is not fair to the people and taxpayers of the United States.”
Donald Trump blasts NATO leaders for anti-terror, immigration efforts

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
A 10-3 decision. Has anyone from the administration said what new vetting they want to undertake? We're past the timeline the "temporary" ban was supposed to last for. Seems like they shouldn't need it at this point.
u realize they r already doing it, not like they cant make it harder to get visa, but it getting struck down wasnt unexpected

Returntosender

IMG_2094.jpg

rickyb

Donald Trump stood in a sea of tyrants, thugs, and dictators and joined in a bizarre group petting of a glowing white orb in Saudi Arabia. And he fit in just perfectly. This week on Intercepted: Professor As’ad Abukhalil dissects Trump’s summit in Saudi Arabia, the ongoing massacre in Yemen, and the plight of the Palestinians. ISIS has taken credit for the terror attack in Manchester, but what role do Trump’s friends in the Middle East play in fueling such horrors? The Intercept’s new D.C. Bureau Chief Ryan Grim and national security reporter Matthew Cole discuss Gen. Michael Flynn, Erik Prince, and whether anyone in the Trump administration realizes how insane their boss actually is. And singer Steve Earle premieres a new song and discusses his activism against the death penalty."

Intercepted Podcast: Donald Trump and His League of Extraordinary Despots

if you are wondering about what kind of country saudi arabia is, you can get an idea in this podcast; along with american government hypocrisy.

Future

Victory Ride
i always find it amazing when old immigrants start hating on new immigrants. i find they are just following their tribe of right wing ideas. i might be guilty of following left wing ideas but hopefully only the good ones.
Let me tell you something sonny .....when my grandparents came here from Italy they where looking for a job and prosperity ...and obtained one at the age of 15 ....without one penny from the government helping them ....... the immigrants that come here now have their hands wide open for government money ...2 sit on their asses

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let me tell you something sonny .....when my grandparents came here from Italy they where looking for a job and prosperity ...and obtained one at the age of 15 ....without one penny from the government helping them ....... the immigrants that come here now have their hands wide open for government money ...2 sit on their asses
Sounds like you have a problem with the entitlement system not immigrants. Scapegoats.

Future

Victory Ride
Sounds like you have a problem with the entitlement system not immigrants. Scapegoats.
You might be right ...they didn't have that then ....I see it every day ...new immigrants just sitting at home fully capable of working ...yet waiting for their card .... I not saying all immigrants but a vast majority