President Trump

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I’m not surprised. It all starts at the top.

The owner frequents EXTREMELY classy establishments, so I’m sure the fans follow his example.
Well , maybe your Lions owner needs to follow Kraft down for a little tug n rub to turn that misfit poorly run franchise into a 6 time winner !!

Meat

Well , maybe your Lions owner needs to follow Kraft down for a little tug n rub to turn that misfit poorly run franchise into a 6 time winner !!

I don’t really follow sports - like I said, I had to attend the game for work - and consequently have no idea what you’re taking about.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What makes you think these Patriot fans are lower middle class ?
They can’t be in that much of down trodden finances if they can afford to get out to Detroit to see a pre season game ,,,or perhaps your just an upity snob !

floridays

I don’t really follow sports - like I said, I had to attend the game for work - and consequently have no idea what you’re taking about.
If you don't follow sports keep you nose out of it, stay to your specialty, clinical psychology, you're definitely abnormal. We always love it when Meat enters the game, batting averages go up and rbi totals are padded. Whats the next pitch meat, no matter, the entire lineup goes yard on your trash. Mom's get your kids inside, Meats on the mound, it's gonna rain baseballs.

Glory days, just a Casey Kasem dedication to garbage man.
@Covemastah last time I stick up for a Boston Patriot fan.

I do like 33 however, 17, and 6 as well, different sport though.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Ok smart guy, lets hear your diagnosis.
I'm all ears.
huge-ears.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Link Melvin Turner again, I'm looking for some of his music on youtube not finding any success, oh yeah....... please.
Melvin Taylor and The Slack Band
When I saw him in Seattle, it was right after this album came out.
He was the first axe man I saw live playing a Gibson with those growling and gutsy humbuckers.

Last edited: