President Trump

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
68461054_10206596738832942_6499685446258262016_n.jpg

BrownArmy

Denmark guy: ‘Trump’s proposal is absurd’.

Obviously.

Denmark isn’t going to give Trump the time of day, much less sell him Greenland.

Evidently Trumps’ advisors are little bitches and weren’t quite clear how to tell him it was a nonstarter.

This is how our government is working, lulz

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Denmark guy: ‘Trump’s proposal is absurd’.

Obviously.

Denmark isn’t going to give Trump the time of day, much less sell him Greenland.

Evidently Trumps’ advisors are little bitches and weren’t quite clear how to tell him it was a nonstarter.

This is how our government is working, lulz
Breaking the ice is the first step in a negotiation. Planting a seed.

Other forward thinkers in Denmark might seize the idea, especially if they’re Dimocrats needing resources to give away to their millennials. Who knows?

Small minds with smaller IQ’s only focus on the dirt at their feet.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Miss Nevada Banned From Entering Miss America Over Her Support For Trump

The director of the pageant sent screenshots which included pictures of Williams in her Trump 2020 hat, professing her love for America and her opposition to Antifa, making it clear that they all needed to be erased.

Williams refused and was subsequently stripped of her Miss Nevada title.

Organizers then told Williams that in order to get a refund for her entry fee, she would have to send back her sash and crown for winning Miss Nevada and agree to not tell anyone about being banned from competing in Miss America.

“I feel like if I had more liberal views, less conservative views, that this wouldn’t even be an issue,” said Williams, adding, “I stand by everything I posted.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nothing like Infowars to make your point clear.

How would life be if you weren't a trust fund baby?

Nazi bastard.
I found it to be amusing and posted it for the enjoyment of others.
You did not have to play the N-card.
Are the rules still the same , that once some one plays the N-card that means the thread is dead because that poster has nothing to add to the conversation ?