President Trump

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
NDI0MzhmM2Q5MSMvR1h2MExaSDNpSWdRNnE3dm9rRDNHX2hqc3ZRPS81Nng1NTQ6MjQ1NngxNzE2LzE2MDB4OTAwL2ZpbHRlcnM6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL3llcTQ0OG5hdGZ3YmFleXBhcjltaGZoMTBucnYwaHlobmJ1bWcwZzBvYjh2Y2g5b2xldW1kcGprdWlmNTZtdzIuanBn.jpg

newfie

It's hard to with all this winning! Lmfao!

the winning get assessed in the final product. I think you realize that in the Trump will get much of what he asks for so you're only hope for talking smack is to mock him in the early stage of the process. Its a pattern you folks display time and again. let it run its course and then we'll see.

MAKAVELI

the winning get assessed in the final product. I think you realize that in the Trump will get much of what he asks for so you're only hope for talking smack is to mock him in the early stage of the process. Its a pattern you folks display time and again. let it run its course and then we'll see.
Oh he's getting what he asked for alright. Unfortunately for him it's not the final product he wanted.

Sportello

Banned
What the hell language is that?